You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Oct 13, 2017 11:46 am

Slice
Active

INSTRAGRAM AND FACEBOOK

Ah really doh get why Facebook have two billion followers.  Ah just can't get used to that site. I got on there, because Lay Luna ask me to post a picture on instagram of their place while I was giving feedback.

I hated the fact that, that they had my birthday.  so ah had to answer all these folks after they wish me ah Happy Birthday.

What is it you guys love about Facebook?  Ok I somewhat get Instagram, every time I open that page ah get ah bunch ah almost naked woman, and they look good too, so I get that.

Sorry ah just can't take Facebook.

#2 Oct 13, 2017 11:57 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: INSTRAGRAM AND FACEBOOK

Facebook, Instagram, etc... They are the reason stand-alone forums like this are dying out.

#3 Oct 13, 2017 2:23 pm

New Historian
Active

True RD, miss the old Talkshop! Slice you don't have to put your birthday on FB in fact it's advised not to. I don't get all those fake birthday greetings. Not on anything else like Instagram.

#4 Oct 13, 2017 4:49 pm

Expat
Active

New Historian wrote:

True RD, miss the old Talkshop! Slice you don't have to put your birthday on FB in fact it's advised not to. I don't get all those fake birthday greetings. Not on anything else like Instagram.

I can't remember the exact date I put, but I think it was like 1901... Now that is an age no?

The less you put out there the better.

Board footer