You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Oct 09, 2017 1:03 pm

Dancer
Active

OCTOBER : SCORPIO : Master of Seduction

I was getting so dejected  about  the kicking around of males ..... until I saw  'Scorpio' in a shop window . lol.
listen Up ... to the Dark King and Queen

Scorpio , you are the most erotic and sexually compelling of all signs . Scorpio can be mean, if they want to .
Usually very attractive and desirable , intelligent , energetic , highly intuitive.
Phenomenal in the bedroom , great at foreplay and pleasing their lovers.
Always get what they want, easy going , great on long relationships.
Electrifying undercurrent of seething intensity.

The return of " Apollo "  Nooooo. lol.

Sure you wanna play ... Ruthie ?

#2 Oct 09, 2017 6:14 pm

Calypso
Active

Re: OCTOBER : SCORPIO : Master of Seduction

Dancer wrote:

I was getting so dejected  about  the kicking around of males ..... until I saw  'Scorpio' in a shop window . lol.
listen Up ... to the Dark King and Queen

Scorpio , you are the most erotic and sexually compelling of all signs . Scorpio can be mean, if they want to .
Usually very attractive and desirable , intelligent , energetic , highly intuitive.
Phenomenal in the bedroom , great at foreplay and pleasing their lovers.
Always get what they want, easy going , great on long relationships.
Electrifying undercurrent of seething intensity.

The return of " Apollo "  Nooooo. lol.

Sure you wanna play ... Ruthie ?

Happy birthday, Narcissus  58 years older, boy the years flew!

#3 Oct 10, 2017 8:08 am

Dancer
Active

Speaking of   ,  pass 50 ,  and retirement.          >>>>>  Spain has troubles.
Looking for Greener  Spanish  pastures ?
Let's help  ::::
The world's 12 best places to retire or live 2016.

# 11
GRANADA NICARAGUA .....  A Spanish colonial city  can be a great choice for retirement and Granada Nicaragua is perhaps the queen among  all  Spanish -Colonial city options.
At the heart of  this city , radiating from the central square, is a great variety of classic and charming Spanish colonial  homes with high ceilings, painted tiles and private center  courtyards.
The best part , you can own one for $40.000.
Founded in 1524 , GRANADA  claims to be the first European city  founded on mainland America. It is named after the ancient city of Granada Spain , and shares some of that city's Moorish architectural influence.

#4 Oct 10, 2017 12:36 pm

Vanni
Active

Aww Dancer, you're a Scorpio? smile

Though I beware of stereotypes, I have an interesting history of Taurus-Scorpio polarity - with 4 Tauruses in my family: Daddy and my triplet bros, and a time of intense relationship with Scorpio. All ending up exalted into love.

I'm now happy since 12 years with an airy sign, like me, in a harmony I have been longing for during my whole life. Both taking each opportunity for humour throughout the day.

#5 Oct 11, 2017 6:39 pm

Dancer
Active

Aww Vanni. Thanks I think . ' I try to keep it a secret. lmao.

Vanni ..... you are note worthy ,,, You have Triplet Bros ,,, Like for real, no jiving . Whoa.

3 Cheers !.  Lol

#6 Oct 11, 2017 7:29 pm

Calypso
Active

Dancer wrote:

Speaking of   ,  pass 50 ,  and retirement.          >>>>>  Spain has troubles.
Looking for Greener  Spanish  pastures ?
Let's help  ::::
The world's 12 best places to retire or live 2016.

# 11
GRANADA NICARAGUA .....  A Spanish colonial city  can be a great choice for retirement and Granada Nicaragua is perhaps the queen among  all  Spanish -Colonial city options.
At the heart of  this city , radiating from the central square, is a great variety of classic and charming Spanish colonial  homes with high ceilings, painted tiles and private center  courtyards.
The best part , you can own one for $40.000.
Founded in 1524 , GRANADA  claims to be the first European city  founded on mainland America. It is named after the ancient city of Granada Spain , and shares some of that city's Moorish architectural influence.

I know about Granada, in Central America. It is not in Europe. Spain has a different flavor! I'd like to live there for a good five years.  Then I can head back to the islands.

#7 Oct 11, 2017 10:26 pm

Vanni
Active

Dancer wrote:

Aww Vanni. Thanks I think . ' I try to keep it a secret. lmao.

Vanni ..... you are note worthy ,,, You have Triplet Bros ,,, Like for real, no jiving . Whoa.

3 Cheers !.  Lol

Yes for real

HJP_0021_FILTERS.jpg

four younger brothers in all. Mom gave up after the triple surprise ... go figure big_smile

So soon time to celebrate your birthday?

#8 Oct 13, 2017 6:40 pm

Expat
Active

Vanni wrote:

Aww Dancer, you're a Scorpio? smile

Though I beware of stereotypes, I have an interesting history of Taurus-Scorpio polarity - with 4 Tauruses in my family: Daddy and my triplet bros, and a time of intense relationship with Scorpio. All ending up exalted into love.

I'm now happy since 12 years with an airy sign, like me, in a harmony I have been longing for during my whole life. Both taking each opportunity for humour throughout the day.

There is no doubt that those solid dependable caring sharing practical rather stuborn Tauruses are the bees knees. Tauruses rock.... smile

#9 Oct 15, 2017 12:12 pm

Vanni
Active

Expat wrote:

There is no doubt that those solid dependable caring sharing practical rather stuborn Tauruses are the bees knees. Tauruses rock.... smile

Love those Tauruses, yes smile

One thing I've experienced with them - they love their comfort: you could be dying by their side, if there's anything they'd do, it's in order to stop that noise that disturbs them smile This said, it's precious to feel able to trust someone. I highly, highly appreciate!

Board footer