You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Oct 23, 2017 10:07 am

Expat
Active

Oh for gosh sakes Trump

I don't think Trump had any intention of upsetting the widow.

But his crappy ways of speaking which is like a 5 year old reaching for complete sentences just does not cut it.

Instead of his ego running amok all he had to do was get back to the Widow, or instead of tweeting, get on mainstream media, and say if you didn't like the way I expressed my sorrowfulness for your loss I am sorry. I did not mean to upset you.

His every reaction to so many issues is just SO WRONG.

Mt Rich must be really proud of his candidate.

#2 Oct 23, 2017 10:24 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: Oh for gosh sakes Trump

The man is a bonehead.  That said, I don't know that saying "I guess he knew what he was signing up for" is really that terrible.  I said that about myself and my son many times.  I said, "my son signed up for the Ranger Regiment knowing full well he was going to end up in Iraq and engaged in full combat.  He went in with his eyes wide open and knew is life was at stake".

When I said that, I meant it as a compliment to my son.

#3 Oct 23, 2017 10:32 am

Expat
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

The man is a bonehead.  That said, I don't know that saying "I guess he knew what he was signing up for" is really that terrible.  I said that about myself and my son many times.  I said, "my son signed up for the Ranger Regiment knowing full well he was going to end up in Iraq and engaged in full combat.  He went in with his eyes wide open and knew is life was at stake".

When I said that, I meant it as a compliment to my son.

As I said... I think... It's not what he says so much as the way he says it. I agree, as I implied that he didn't actually say anything wrong, but it is the inflection of the voice, the points where you take a breath etc that put emphasis to what you say. Trumps speaks and presents badly. Put him up against ANY past President and he is totally at the bottom of the articulation tree.

He also seems to have no ability to judge what to do or say at short notice.

They should have a child lock on his phone which is only released after a a grown up is in the room.

#4 Oct 23, 2017 10:34 am

Real Distwalker
Active

I agree with your point here.  He is a bumblefuck.

#5 Oct 23, 2017 12:10 pm

Slice
Active

Agree with both ah allyu.  But I also think his chief of staff should make ah formal apology and be fired.   How the F&&k ah chief of staff could such ah BOLD FACE LIE?  So much for saying of the adults in the room.

The White house should be a place of integrity.

Board footer