You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Oct 24, 2017 6:43 am

Vanni
Active

Our humanity is changing for the better

While there are so many disheartening up to chokingly outrageous news, there are also positive ones. They may not be broadcast as much as the negative ones, and it may be giving us a depressing vision of our humanity. But from deep inside our souls, and in more and more humans, something sublime is blossoming. May we cultivate this infinitely precious flower! This is what is lifting us up to a new, way more rewarding and inconceivably happier Reality and Life.

Look at what a loving and intelligent approach - from this African American woman: an inspiration for me - can do:

much love from I smile

#2 Oct 24, 2017 7:12 am

houston
Active

Re: Our humanity is changing for the better

Wow, that was really good Vanni !

#3 Oct 24, 2017 7:31 am

Vanni
Active

I wish to add that, if violence would have been working, we'd be thanks to our abundant use of it in a much better world today. Instead, our world is collapsing while violence is reaching extremes. I am not just thinking of physical violence, but all other forms too.

I thus understand that we are nurturing and generating whatever frequency we emit from ourselves:

if it is a better, more loving world we want, it can happen only through love and nonviolence.

And I am not saying it's easy!

Some find the resources to keep being radiant even in front of the greatest offense - it's after all an advanced spiritual exercise. And we can be thankful for such humans. They are the ones, silently, humbly, changing our world for the better.

#4 Oct 24, 2017 7:45 am

Dancer
Active

Another  uplifting one Vanni.

>> Baltimore middle -  schoolers viral rendition of ' Rise Up ' helps soothe a troubled nation <<   The Washington Post
3.5 million viewers and counting

Keep the faith... people.

#5 Oct 24, 2017 8:21 am

Slice
Active

Well Vanni, it is ah sweet story, but hate is rising in These United states. Bannon is touring the country preaching hate.  I am so glad he saw the light.

Last edited by Slice (Oct 24, 2017 9:43 am)

#6 Oct 24, 2017 2:18 pm

GMW
Active

Nice lil feel good story but these days that is truly the exception. It's pure hate at 8. Hate is selling like hot cakes. We know who some of  the sellers are but they're afraid to confront the reality of who is buying and how many there are. They're aplenty.

#7 Oct 24, 2017 6:45 pm

Expat
Active

Vanni wrote:

While there are so many disheartening up to chokingly outrageous news, there are also positive ones. They may not be broadcast as much as the negative ones, and it may be giving us a depressing vision of our humanity. But from deep inside our souls, and in more and more humans, something sublime is blossoming. May we cultivate this infinitely precious flower! This is what is lifting us up to a new, way more rewarding and inconceivably happier Reality and Life.

Look at what a loving and intelligent approach - from this African American woman: an inspiration for me - can do:

much love from I smile

And Father Christmas is alive and well.  Sheesh. One half decent outcome and the World is saved?   Nah. The crap is still swirling in the pan.

#8 Oct 25, 2017 3:13 am

Vanni
Active

People, I am aware.

But then, how much goodness can be found in a heart?

It takes people who are turned toward the light to call forth that light in others. Don't ever underestimate them by thinking they are naive. They may be feeling overwhelmed, like one drop in the ocean. They may be exhausted to swim against the flow and disheartened. But they know that this is the only thing making life worth for them - and then for all those they touch.

They are keeping their faith in love, in light - in fact in the divine - in a world which ways and mentality does not seem to even hold such concepts, neither to care about them, nor to support those who care. Yet, we need them vitally.

And stopping to acknowledge and appreciate such people and their acts with all our heart is a way of supporting and nurturing those who are carrying it out, a way of joining in our turn, a way of giving space for more such people - including us - doing more such acts. Until it becomes a way of living. Yes: a way of living for our humanity!

The rest will have to give way - there can be so much negative, but a spark of light can lighten a whole area. Add more sparks and the light expands further.

I keep saying:

As a humanity, especially from now on, our only way is upwards. We are more and more of us to want from the bottom of our heart that our world be one of love and caring, and are acting accordingly. Those who remain obstinately in the swamp, in my opinion, may well not be part of the next stage of our humanity: could the prophecied separation of the worlds be something in the process of happening? So, how about choosing our world, right now?

Having experienced enough of darkness to bring me several times to the limits between life and death, I could have resigned, embittered myself, turn it into a justification to hate, leave it as a severe failure. Yet, thanks to a moment of ultimate good will, I opened my heart instead.

Thanks to my resilience and faith, despite stumbling, I have managed it to turn my life experience into a success. I think that this is what each of us can do and is here to do. Which will make the present conditions of living unnecessary, as they will have fulfilled their mission by revealing us to ourselves as the sources of love and light we are by our very divine nature. I do not know, but I hope that I would be able to do it again, and until now, I have chosen to keep committing to love and light, each time with more passion and motivation.

Bless you all

Last edited by Vanni (Oct 25, 2017 7:05 am)

Board footer