You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Oct 28, 2017 8:16 am

Dancer
Active

COP -ING - A - FEEL at 93 . in a wheelchair. .

'" You want to know my favorite book ?  Yes, what is it , she recalled responding . The Pres put his arm around me , low on my back.
His comic timing was impeccable  : " David cop-a-feel , he said and squeezed my butt.  ( actress Heather Lynd )

COP-A-FEEL ..... To feel a woman breast or buttox , usually when she is not expecting it :  OFTEN followed up by a slap in the face.

Another actress Jordana Grolnick  was warned ' do not stand besides Georgie senior ' . """ I guess I was thinking , he is in a wheelchair , what can he do ?
Then her  questioned got answered.
We were standing around him for the photo op , then the Pres asked the group  " Do you want to know who my favorite magician is ? " David  cop-a- feel "  As I felt his hand dig into my butt "
Barbara Bush was among those nearby and said something to the effect " He is going to get himself put in jail  ".

George Bush camp says ::::
At 93 and in a wheelchair , his arms fall around the lower waist of people  that have photo ops with him  and to put people at ease , he routinely tells the same joke  and on occasion patted women's rears in a good natured way.

Vanni, its an uphill task.                                                                                                    ....sad.lol.

#2 Oct 28, 2017 9:36 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: COP -ING - A - FEEL at 93 . in a wheelchair. .

Don't you think that calling that "sexual assault" kind of diminishes the term?  I mean, he is in his 90s and has dementia.  If he puts his arm around you, it is ass level.   His wife, the secret service and the photographer were there.  The women supposedly being assaulted are all smiling.    Don't you think calling that "sexual assault" is pretty much an insult for those who actually are sezually assaulted?

bushgrope2.jpg

#3 Oct 28, 2017 10:18 am

New Historian
Active

Re: COP -ING - A - FEEL at 93 . in a wheelchair. .

Exactly. This #metoo is itself getting "abused". They should rename it #my 10minutesoffame

Board footer