You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Nov 01, 2017 7:21 am

Slice
Active

SOME MEN ARE SO DOTISH, AH DOH UNDERSTAND THEM

Ah wonder if it because, black women are taking control and the black male is no longer the head of anything.

This young lady came to me and said, why would the man I want to get married ask me that question.

Her future husband lives in Seattle Washington and she resides in Baltimore.  Her future husband ask her  if it is ok to sleep with another woman, since they only see each other every three months?

I was seriously could not speak for about one minute.  How on earth could any man ask such ah DOTISH question?

You are miles apart, how would she know, if you slept with another woman?  Have sex with the damn other woman and keep you blasted mouth shut.  Lord the softening or the role changing of African-American male.

#2 Nov 01, 2017 1:02 pm

Expat
Active

Re: SOME MEN ARE SO DOTISH, AH DOH UNDERSTAND THEM

Dumn assed stupid SOB.

If he can't keep his powder dry at least keep your mouth shut. How can it be "alright" with his fiancee?

Sex with another person is a betrayal, why put a luminous sign up saying I am horning you?

Not only is he putting himself first, he is running the risk of getting more involved with the side woman, and or getting STD's he could pass on, and wasting all their time when they break up. We only have so many years to live, and to be frigged around by a selfish arsehole is the last thing she needs. She could be finding a more reliable partner instead of this jerk off.

#3 Nov 01, 2017 3:15 pm

Slice
Active

I also think the fact that he ask her that question, even if he do not sleep with her is reason for her to be concern, if they get married.  He should keep his BIG mouth shut.

#4 Nov 01, 2017 3:53 pm

gripe
Active

The "Slice/Expat Commentaries", providing, among other things, guidance on the survival of today's males in a time when the "Seattle Male Ethic" is not wholesome! The upcoming show will address all other global current affairs matters and will be incredibly creative! Tune in . . . soon!

I am getting ahead of myself.

I need to pitch your new show guys so we could get a contract and sponsors. Give me your preferred times: morning, midday or evening? In this technological era, Expat can be on the show from home while Slice can co-host from Baltimore. Also, let me know if the title of your show is acceptable. Otherwise, give me alternatives. My fees are quite modest; we will discuss that issue -- a separate contract for services -- once both of you agree to the partnership and the idea for the show.

#5 Nov 01, 2017 3:59 pm

Slice
Active

No PADNAHSHIP here.  it is ah flat fee before we even sit down to talk.  You and Expat are in PADNAHSHIP, Slice want he money upfront as ah special adviser.

#6 Nov 01, 2017 4:23 pm

gripe
Active

Slice, you ain't easy! I am not the host of the show. You and Expat are the featured hosts! You can still negotiate your fee, but we need to be clear up-front that it is you and Expat whose names will make or break the new approach to TALK.

#7 Nov 01, 2017 6:06 pm

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

No PADNAHSHIP here.  it is ah flat fee before we even sit down to talk.  You and Expat are in PADNAHSHIP, Slice want he money upfront as ah special adviser.

Well you dotish yuself... eh eh.

Is a commensurate fee, based on anchors like Cuomo, or Anderson Cooper, who only gets $11,000,000, plus a 10% share of all Royalties.

Lets make it worth getting out of bed for.

Talking about getting out of bed, what about Michael Burnham in the latest Startreck. I might not even be tempted out of bed for those fees if she was in it..... just sayin.
sonequa-martin-green_547720_90x120.png

Last edited by Expat (Nov 01, 2017 6:10 pm)

#8 Nov 02, 2017 6:41 am

Slice
Active

gripe wrote:

Slice, you ain't easy! I am not the host of the show. You and Expat are the featured hosts! You can still negotiate your fee, but we need to be clear up-front that it is you and Expat whose names will make or break the new approach to TALK.

Lord gripe you go kill me.  I have no interest in hosting anything with that Englishman, he go make me look bad.  That man is very intelligent and doh want to be sharing ah mic and camera with him.  Let Kaiso or Dancer host with him.  Slice is ah special adviser.

Could you imagine Dancer hosting something with ah camera on her?

After working 16 hours yesterday I ent thinking right this morning.

#9 Nov 02, 2017 6:43 am

Slice
Active

Expat wrote:
Slice wrote:

Well you dotish yuself... eh eh.

Is a commensurate fee, based on anchors like Cuomo, or Anderson Cooper, who only gets $11,000,000, plus a 10% share of all Royalties.

Lets make it worth getting out of bed for.

Talking about getting out of bed, what about Michael Burnham in the latest Startreck. I might not even be tempted out of bed for those fees if she was in it..... just sayin.
https://s1.postimg.org/4vbkc0zzrv/sonequa-martin-green_547720_90x120.png

Lord Expat, she have too much muscles for me.  Ah love soft women.  She almost look manly.

Board footer