You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Nov 01, 2017 3:31 pm

gripe
Active

#45 BLAMING Kushner Now . . . For the Mueller Probe

Is anyone surprised at how low the standard is where #45 (currently) sits, and that proverbial knives in backs (maybe even staves and other sharp objects) are used wantonly on those within his ambit? Many in that environment I suspect are sweating, wearing out their armpits, looking over their shoulders and even in their home closets as surely as days slowly turn into nights (sleep?) and vice versa!!!

Read more here: http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat … estigation

#2 Nov 01, 2017 3:54 pm

Slice
Active

Re: #45 BLAMING Kushner Now . . . For the Mueller Probe

Why is he blaming his son-in-law?  Did he not know that Kushner had no Political experience?  Trump wanted Yes men around him and that is what he got.

Kushner can't even run his apartment building.  He is in Deep SHEET with his apartments here in Baltimore.  He is being sued for being ah Slum lord, here in Baltimore.

#3 Nov 01, 2017 3:57 pm

gripe
Active

Indeed, I have heard about Kushner's Baltimore slumming.

#4 Nov 01, 2017 4:03 pm

Slice
Active

I ent saying it is fair, but there are no Republican in any high position in the City of Baltimore.  They will get him.

#5 Nov 01, 2017 4:11 pm

gripe
Active

Correcting a wrong is always a good thing. So, Baltimore has to protect its citizens from any person or entity that is not safeguarding those citizens' interests.

#6 Nov 01, 2017 6:22 pm

Expat
Active

gripe wrote:

Is anyone surprised at how low the standard is where #45 (currently) sits, and that proverbial knives in backs (maybe even staves and other sharp objects) are used wantonly on those within his ambit? Many in that environment I suspect are sweating, wearing out their armpits, looking over their shoulders and even in their home closets as surely as days slowly turn into nights (sleep?) and vice versa!!!

Read more here: http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat … estigation

TRUMP is a swivelling lying deceitful scum bag who sold packages for a fortune in his "University" to gullible people that thought they could learn to be a successful scumbag like him for a fee.

He sold everyone .... especially the very quiet MRP with his cute catchphrases like low energy Bush, and crooked Hillary, yet he is the most corrupt one there.

What will they do when the Presidency, and Vice Presidency implodes like a house of cards on a bar of Semtex.

#7 Nov 02, 2017 6:52 pm

gripe
Active

"What will they do when the Presidency, and Vice Presidency implodes like a house of cards on a bar of Semtex." Whatever is left may lead the faithful -- whoever may still be around as a cheerleader (maybe MRP)  -- to gather the few bits and take them to the family. My heart says that extending mercies are still appropriate at that time.

#8 Nov 03, 2017 2:23 am

GMW
Active

>>TRUMP is a swivelling lying deceitful scum bag who sold packages for a fortune in his "University" to gullible people that thought they could learn to be a successful scumbag like him for a fee.

He sold everyone .... especially the very quiet MRP with his cute catchphrases like low energy Bush, and crooked Hillary, yet he is the most corrupt one there.<<

Um, I remember asking the question of who are those people that are following Trump early in the republican primary when he was forging ahead with he vile hate-filled rhetoric and YOU had a "cute catchphrase" response. The answer really isn't the quiet MRP whose comedy simply morphed into poor taste where that is concerned. It is worse than anyone here and most other places have the balls to admit.

Try not to get personally offended by what I just wrote. I'm just saying..........if he wasn't so blatant you would still be coming up with "cute catchphrases" to justify those who support the bigotry and all the other vile things he espouses but he hasn't changed from then to now. Neither has his supporters.

#9 Nov 04, 2017 7:20 am

Expat
Active

GMW wrote:

>>TRUMP is a swivelling lying deceitful scum bag who sold packages for a fortune in his "University" to gullible people that thought they could learn to be a successful scumbag like him for a fee.

He sold everyone .... especially the very quiet MRP with his cute catchphrases like low energy Bush, and crooked Hillary, yet he is the most corrupt one there.<<

Um, I remember asking the question of who are those people that are following Trump early in the republican primary when he was forging ahead with he vile hate-filled rhetoric and YOU had a "cute catchphrase" response. The answer really isn't the quiet MRP whose comedy simply morphed into poor taste where that is concerned. It is worse than anyone here and most other places have the balls to admit.

Try not to get personally offended by what I just wrote. I'm just saying..........if he wasn't so blatant you would still be coming up with "cute catchphrases" to justify those who support the bigotry and all the other vile things he espouses but he hasn't changed from then to now. Neither has his supporters.

Not the least bit offended, but I am totally confused by what you wrote, if I understood it I could try to be offended just for the hell of it. Any catchphrase responses would have been anti Trump, and derogatory to those that thought he was their saviour. His lack of stature, repugnant  tendancies, and capabilities were blatently obvious from day one to anyone that wasn't desperate at all costs to clear the swamp.... which is now more fetid than almost ever before.

Maybe you are confusing me with someone else? Ihaven't changed my position one iota.

Last edited by Expat (Nov 04, 2017 7:22 am)

#10 Nov 04, 2017 11:26 am

GMW
Active

>>Maybe you are confusing me with someone else? Ihaven't changed my position one iota.<<

Ok no worries. But you were the one who chose to answer my question about who are those people that are supporting Donald Trump. Obviously you forgot, it was a while now.

Board footer