You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Nov 01, 2017 3:43 pm

Slice
Active

APARTMENT FOR RENT IN THE MORNE DELICE AREA.

Two bedroom, one bath, with ah fantastic Sea view.  The apartment was recently renovated, with high quality shatter proof windows.  The apartment is 30 seconds from the bus stop. Ten to fifteen minutes from the world famous Grand Anse beach and all other beaches in the area.

Fully furnished  ec$1,500 monthly. Unfurnished  ec$1,000 monthly. First and last month rental will be needed as Security Deposit.

Also there is another apartment in the same location for short Term rentals.  Call for more information.

In Grenada and the English speaking Caribbean, call Birds 473-410-5221.  In the Big World call Slice at 410-746-5015.

Last edited by Slice (Nov 15, 2017 8:25 am)

#2 Nov 01, 2017 6:14 pm

Expat
Active

Re: APARTMENT FOR RENT IN THE MORNE DELICE AREA.

allu giving this thing away or wha... unless it is cramp like a crappo hole. You making me think I am charging almost the right amount for a 3 bed which I think I am giving away.

Just by the by, it's a bloody long way from the sea, do you supply binoculars... smile

Last edited by Expat (Nov 01, 2017 11:34 pm)

#3 Nov 02, 2017 6:49 am

Slice
Active

Well ah was going by what the real estate  suggested, ah was always thinking, that is kinda cheap, but say wha, we go see how that goes.

Ah did think it was kinda cheap, ah just might rethink the price, especially when ah heard about a place in Mt Parnassas that is smaller than mine for way more money.

Wait ah damn minute Expat, if you stay on the top floor, which is the rented area, you can see ships, so it is ah Sea view.

#4 Nov 02, 2017 7:15 am

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

Well ah was going by what the real estate  suggested, ah was always thinking, that is kinda cheap, but say wha, we go see how that goes.

Ah did think it was kinda cheap, ah just might rethink the price, especially when ah heard about a place in Mt Parnassas that is smaller than mine for way more money.

Wait ah damn minute Expat, if you stay on the top floor, which is the rented area, you can see ships, so it is ah Sea view.

I thought you were going to say if you climb to the top of the neighbours Sapadilla tree.... smile

#5 Nov 02, 2017 8:44 am

Slice
Active

Din know you were dat funny.

#6 Nov 03, 2017 7:52 am

Slice
Active

Expat wrote:
Slice wrote:

I thought you were going to say if you climb to the top of the neighbours Sapadilla tree.... smile

How do you spell BWAH-KA-NO? Plenty ah dat in that area.  No Sapadilla.

#7 Nov 03, 2017 6:46 pm

Expat
Active

Phonetically from how I have heard people say it..

Backanoo

Seems to be a Grenadian/ West Indian name, as it didn't flip up in searches. And I don't suppose looks like a Paw Paw but isn't will cut it.

#8 Nov 15, 2017 8:27 am

Slice
Active

I do not think that plant is ah relative of the Paw paw, but they both are hollow plants.

Last edited by Slice (Nov 15, 2017 8:28 am)

Board footer