You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Nov 10, 2017 8:00 am

Slice
Active

TO BRING UP SEXUAL HARASSMENT THAT HAPPENED 40 YEARS AGO IS REDICILOUS

Now this guy is ah real asshole and really do not deserve to be on this planet.  I am speaking about Roy Moore.
Gosh that happened when he was in his 30s.  Now the bastard is over 70 and ah think this is unfair.  How many of us regrets ah bunch ah tings we did in our 30s?

Gee him ah break.

#2 Nov 10, 2017 8:25 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: TO BRING UP SEXUAL HARASSMENT THAT HAPPENED 40 YEARS AGO IS REDICILOUS

My first reaction is to agree but this was a 14 year old girl.  I have been teaching confirmation at church including 14 year olds.  These are children, man.

#3 Nov 10, 2017 10:03 am

Slice
Active

Ah got that, but 40 years ago?  I know she was a child, and I am not forging that Scum bag, but the time is what ah have real trouble with.
This is a real hard argument for me, but I just think there are other motives behind that info coming out now.

#4 Nov 10, 2017 10:45 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Slice wrote:

I just think there are other motives behind that info coming out now.

It seems pretty unlikely that the WaPo could get four women who don't know each other to reveal their sexual past and 30 people to corroborate their stories if it was just fictional.  No, it almost certainly happened.

Do I think anyone should be convicted of a crime for something such as that occurring 40 years ago?  No. 

Nobody is talking about that.  They are talking about whether or not someone like that should be a United States Senator.

#5 Nov 10, 2017 12:50 pm

Expat
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:
Slice wrote:

It seems pretty unlikely that the WaPo could get four women who don't know each other to reveal their sexual past and 30 people to corroborate their stories if it was just fictional.  No, it almost certainly happened.

Do I think anyone should be convicted of a crime for something such as that occurring 40 years ago?  No. 

Nobody is talking about that.  They are talking about whether or not someone like that should be a United States Senator.

Me I would have the SOB castrated right up to the point they were parsing him through the crematorium.

If you guilty and it can be proved I absolutely believe regardless of how long ago absolutely no statute of limitation... No ifs buts or maybes you do the time, or take what ever punishment is applicable.

I am having difficulty in understanding Slices inability to consider the pain and mental torment of Pedophiles victims. He has a great buddy he cannot consider bad because he can sweet talk and now he's a sweet old man. I do not understand anyone accepting the corruption of a young child by an adult. A child may be precocious, and possibly even beguiling, but in 99% of the cases the child is experimenting, not understanding what happens next if the Adult is warped enough to it's ok to pop a young cherry.

I aint rolling out old sparky for kids where the male is a couple of years older, hormones, excitement, what ever... but a big old sweaty nasty stink man with a young girl. tie him up by the bollocks.

#6 Nov 10, 2017 1:08 pm

GMW
Active

Amazing that state officials and clergy will defend this type of behavior comparing the sexual assault on a 14 year old girl to Joseph and Mary of the bible.With positions like these, it is these false preachers and religious right that are waging war against God and christianity. Not the other way around.

Diagnosing who has mental health issues wont be easy. It's not just about mass murderers. They're all f-ing nuts. I wonder what Jesus would have said (based on biblical history) if he was around to see these bible thumping, gun toting fakes in action. they may have shot him and claim self defense.

MADNESS!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/act … 2cbd42c2e7

#7 Nov 10, 2017 1:11 pm

Dancer
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

My first reaction is to agree but this was a 14 year old girl.  I have been teaching confirmation at church including 14 year olds.  These are children, man.

RD : you are blowing my mind.  >> I have been teaching confirmation at church <<
" speak to Expat "   Lord !

#8 Nov 10, 2017 6:00 pm

Slice
Active

GMW wrote:

Amazing that state officials and clergy will defend this type of behavior comparing the sexual assault on a 14 year old girl to Joseph and Mary of the bible.With positions like these, it is these false preachers and religious right that are waging war against God and christianity. Not the other way around.

Diagnosing who has mental health issues wont be easy. It's not just about mass murderers. They're all f-ing nuts. I wonder what Jesus would have said (based on biblical history) if he was around to see these bible thumping, gun toting fakes in action. they may have shot him and claim self defense.

MADNESS!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/act … 2cbd42c2e7

To be honest that is what amazes me about those so-called Christians.

#9 Nov 10, 2017 6:03 pm

Slice
Active

Expat wrote:
Real Distwalker wrote:
Slice wrote:

Me I would have the SOB castrated right up to the point they were parsing him through the crematorium.

If you guilty and it can be proved I absolutely believe regardless of how long ago absolutely no statute of limitation... No ifs buts or maybes you do the time, or take what ever punishment is applicable.

I am having difficulty in understanding Slices inability to consider the pain and mental torment of Pedophiles victims. He has a great buddy he cannot consider bad because he can sweet talk and now he's a sweet old man. I do not understand anyone accepting the corruption of a young child by an adult. A child may be precocious, and possibly even beguiling, but in 99% of the cases the child is experimenting, not understanding what happens next if the Adult is warped enough to it's ok to pop a young cherry.

I aint rolling out old sparky for kids where the male is a couple of years older, hormones, excitement, what ever... but a big old sweaty nasty stink man with a young girl. tie him up by the bollocks.

My arguement if there is one is the timing and the time. Roy Moore is ah real son of ah bitch and ah doh have any feeeling for him as ah human.  But I can ole talk.  I also can have the shop talking, right?

#10 Nov 10, 2017 6:04 pm

Slice
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:
Slice wrote:

Leave it up to me, he wont even be ah funeral director.  That bastard, Scum bag should be burnt to the stake.

Board footer