You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Nov 16, 2017 11:38 am

Dancer
Active

Large American Pot Producer, Retailer Enters Canada in Calgary

What the heck are the Caribbean (JA)   Politicians + Governments doing   down there ?

HEALTH POT IS BIG MONEY .... PEOPLE

Denver's privately held " LivWell EnLightened Health "  one of Colorado's largest producers  and retailers that reportedly surpassed $100 million in annual revenue , has bought an undisclosed share of a Calgary-based " 51st Paralled Life Science". Who plan to ship  internationally from Canada , a reach not available in the US.
.....    THIS deal follows other mergers and acquisitions in the Canadian Cannabis sector expected to be worth billions in annual sales when retail is legalized July 1st.

Lmao :  Two Chiefs of police recently joined forced to form a company  selling  pot in Ontario.

In the Caribbean you get jail time for a spiff . How crazy are we ?

#2 Nov 16, 2017 11:54 am

Dancer
Active

Re: Large American Pot Producer, Retailer Enters Canada in Calgary

Dancer wrote:

What the heck are the Caribbean (JA)   Politicians + Governments doing   down there ?

HEALTH POT IS BIG MONEY .... PEOPLE

Denver's privately held " LivWell EnLightened Health "  one of Colorado's largest producers  and retailers that reportedly surpassed $100 million in annual revenue , has bought an undisclosed share of a Calgary-based " 51st Paralled Life Science". Who plan to ship  internationally from Canada , a reach not available in the US.
.....    THIS deal follows other mergers and acquisitions in the Canadian Cannabis sector expected to be worth billions in annual sales when retail is legalized July 1st.

Lmao :  Two Chiefs of police recently joined forced to form a company  selling  pot in Ontario.

In the Caribbean you get jail time for a spiff . How crazy are we ?

----------
CORRECTION ..  Two former chiefs ... (like it really matters)

#3 Nov 16, 2017 2:28 pm

Expat
Active

Words like dotish, prim and proper, subservient to religious whim, lacking in foresight, intelligence, no strategic planning capabilities, and plain stupid come to mind.

By the time they smell the coffee everyone  else will be on their second cup.

#4 Nov 16, 2017 2:47 pm

Slice
Active

Man ah been preaching this for more than two years.  The Caribbean is so damn dotish, it ent funny.  Plus because of the weather in the Caribbean, places like Colorado, will get pot much cheaper from the Caribbean.

#5 Nov 16, 2017 2:58 pm

Expat
Active

Just think they have an American guy investing 20 mill USD to open up a rum factory using locally grown sugar cane.... a bit like the chocolate factory.

Why do outsiders have to do everything?

Give me a couple of bags of seeds and I will have tons of the stuff growing in no time... Even with a bit of predial larceny I could be a billionair in ECD in no time. For the returns you are likely to get I would even camp out at night with a pow pow to protect my crop... smile

#6 Nov 17, 2017 12:19 pm

Slice
Active

yep you go need guards.  I know the bush well, and ah wont need no guards.

#7 Nov 17, 2017 6:57 pm

Expat
Active

just because you know how to find your field, doesn't mean ne'er do well wont find it too.

#8 Nov 19, 2017 12:14 pm

Dancer
Active

Expat wrote:

Just think they have an American guy investing 20 mill USD to open up a rum factory using locally grown sugar cane.... a bit like the chocolate factory.

Give me a couple of bags of seeds and I will have tons of the stuff growing in no time... Even with a bit of predial larceny I could be a billionair in ECD in no time. For the returns you are likely to get I would even camp out at night with a pow pow to protect my crop... smile

This pot business is not about planting some seeds in the bush . Think bigger . Greenhouses , different types  of pot. This Canadian  Tv report should be shown in the Caribbean  , detailing the work need and attention to produce a good product.

#9 Nov 19, 2017 7:48 pm

Expat
Active

Dancer wrote:
Expat wrote:

This pot business is not about planting some seeds in the bush . Think bigger . Greenhouses , different types  of pot. This Canadian  Tv report should be shown in the Caribbean  , detailing the work need and attention to produce a good product.

Yeah man. shhhhhup........... pshewwww........ big clouds of smoke.........thats cool man   smile

I don't think you would want green houses it be like 150 degrees. Shade screens maybe.

Last edited by Expat (Nov 19, 2017 7:50 pm)

Board footer