You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Dec 31, 2016 4:26 pm

Mt Rich Possi

Here we go again CNN spreading lies all the world....

Everytime I watch CNN I get to hate that channel more and more..All CNN do is spread lies they are the most faked news channel in the world..  Lots of church pastors warn their audience not to watch CNN....Yesterday on CNN they were saying how Donald Trump threw Chris Christie under the bus.  Donald Trump did not throw Chris Christie under the bus...  Remember right after the access Hollywood tape came out.. Chris Christie turned his back on Donald Trump.  Both Chris Christie and his wife went on national television saying they were ashamed of Donald Trump's actions... The day the Access Hollywood tape came out Chris Christie had a meeting with Donald Trump and he never show up for the meeting.

Right now Chris Christie have a lawsuit on his hands... CNN should get their stories straight... Because of Chris Christie's baggage his political future might come to an end... After the smoke clear I am sure Donald Trump have some type of position for Chris Christie

A week before the Election I keep telling my friends and family that Donald Trump was going to win the Election based on the massive crowds he use to have at his rallies... No one listen to me everyone was watching CNN and their bias polls.  Those two fags Don Lemon and Anderson Cooper were already measuring curtains to put on the whitehouse windows for Hillary..  I am glad that corrupted tramp Hillary lost the Election she was too dam cocky...
Since Donald Trump won the election the stock market is doing well, lots of jobs coming back to America and he is in the process of building the wall... I see a great future for America with Donald Trump as President.

I can't stand Don Lemon and Anderson Cooper... They are nothing but a disgrace to society by all the lies they spreading around the world......I wish I could take a stone and threw it at my television set and hit those two fags Don Lemon and Anderson Cooper right in the head to get rid of those two fools once and for all..

Mt Rich Possi

#2 Dec 31, 2016 5:39 pm

Real Distwalker

Re: Here we go again CNN spreading lies all the world....

I think Christie was under the wheels of the bus before that tape came out.

#3 Jan 01, 2017 7:59 pm

Real Distwalker

You know MRP, I thought you were just trolling during the campaign.  Seems like you really like Trump, however.

#4 Jan 02, 2017 6:32 pm

Mt Rich Possi

Real Distwalker wrote:

You know MRP, I thought you were just trolling during the campaign.  Seems like you really like Trump, however.

Oh yes I am a Trump supporter... From the day he plan to run for President... Trump will bring back jobs and he will make America great again... I don't like the way CNN bash him all day long....I agree with you... Christie was under the bus years ago I can't understand why CNN telling lies by saying Donald Trump threw Chris Christie under the bus...

Mt Rich Possi

#5 Jan 03, 2017 8:02 pm

Expat

Real Distwalker wrote:

I only hope TS can keep going long enough for MRP to choke on his words when Trump slowly but surely edges America towards a nuclear conflagration with his idiotic tweets.

He knows more than the Generals, He knows more than the various secret services, he is surrounding himself with like minded Billionaires, and the "common people" think he is thinking about them..... Puleeeeeeese.

I don't care how much you disliked Clinton, she is/was a States-person  with experience and an ability to string sentences together without the need to repeat half the words for effect in case you were too stupid to catch what he said the first time round.

I'll make America great again... really great..... BS. He is going to start a trade war with his import levies, he is going to be the least trusted President since Nixon, as no one will ever be sure what he really intends to do until it has actually happened including him.... partly because he will be watching opinion polls to see who likes his ideas the most, and switching direction on a dime.

#6 Jan 03, 2017 8:39 pm

Real Distwalker

I couldn't vote for either one of them but, I gotta tell you, I have a nervous feeling about what's to come.

#7 Jan 04, 2017 3:46 am

Mt Rich Possi

Expat wrote:
Real Distwalker wrote:

I only hope TS can keep going long enough for MRP to choke on his words when Trump slowly but surely edges America towards a nuclear conflagration with his idiotic tweets.

He knows more than the Generals, He knows more than the various secret services, he is surrounding himself with like minded Billionaires, and the "common people" think he is thinking about them..... Puleeeeeeese.

I don't care how much you disliked Clinton, she is/was a States-person  with experience and an ability to string sentences together without the need to repeat half the words for effect in case you were too stupid to catch what he said the first time round.

I'll make America great again... really great..... BS. He is going to start a trade war with his import levies, he is going to be the least trusted President since Nixon, as no one will ever be sure what he really intends to do until it has actually happened including him.... partly because he will be watching opinion polls to see who likes his ideas the most, and switching direction on a dime.

Sorry to disappoint you Expat.... Talkshop and MRP going to be around to see America great again with Donald Trump as President... I see a turn around with the Stock Market and the Economy already... Again sorry disappoint you and the millions of crooked Hillary's supporters...

#8 Jan 04, 2017 9:01 pm

GMW

>>After the smoke clear I am sure Donald Trump have some type of position for Chris Christie<<

I'm sure he's got jobs waiting for the like of felon Joseph "Joey No Socks", Julian Assauge, et al.

On another note, EXPAT now claims that Dolnald Trumpf was as TS poster masquerading as Stryker. Only now the love fest has become a marriage.

Board footer