You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Nov 29, 2017 10:41 am

gripe
Active

Suicide in Courtroom as Ultimate Statement of Innocence: Wow!

Here is the link to the ultimate protestation of not being guilty:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun … n-war/amp/

I often ask myself what can someone do to profoundly say he/she is not guilty. That video is one tough example.

#2 Nov 29, 2017 11:06 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: Suicide in Courtroom as Ultimate Statement of Innocence: Wow!

Well, Adolf Hitler committed suicide to escape justice, but he sure as hell wasn't innocent.  So did Herman Goering.  It is pretty common for the guilty to kill themselves.

#3 Nov 29, 2017 11:17 am

gripe
Active

You have a point with those historical facts. They don't, however, negate the possibility that an innocent person can do what took place in the courtroom today. Innocent folks get convicted and true criminals sometimes walk free. Our world and legal systems are very confusing, even often unfair.

#4 Nov 29, 2017 11:46 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Yes, I don't know if he is guilty or innocent. Just that suicide isn't proof - or even evidence - of innocence.

#5 Nov 30, 2017 8:03 pm

Expat
Active

I don't think it is an indication of innocence if it was he could appeal until someone listens.

Basically like so many bully's when it comes to their turn they can't take it... so he took the fast ride to hell rather than do his time. So not only was he part of s genocide junta, he was a gutless piece of sheite.

#6 Dec 01, 2017 10:34 am

Dancer
Active

Expat wrote:

I don't think it is an indication of innocence if it was he could appeal until someone listens.

Basically like so many bully's when it comes to their turn they can't take it... so he took the fast ride to hell rather than do his time. So not only was he part of s genocide junta, he was a gutless piece of sheite.

........ ditto.

Board footer