You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#11 Nov 29, 2017 5:37 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST.

If that is what it takes to start the healing process regarding the pain I have caused, so be it. 

In 1993, I went so far as to compliment a female coworker on her new coat.  Stupid!  Stupid!  Stupid!  It isn't right to compliment female colleagues on their appearance. I know that now.

I shall immediately check myself into a rehabilitation center.

#12 Nov 29, 2017 8:14 pm

Calypso
Active

gripe wrote:

Calypso, the "get millions!" part is so corrosive and pungent! That motivation may be at the heart of SOME of the late revealers.

Separate from my comment above, has anybody taken a moment to reflect on how COSBY may be digesting all these recent revelations?

Walking a deserted, one-lane, road generally brings some relief -- maybe a LOT -- when, suddenly, the road widens and there, BEHOLD!, you have fellow travelers similarly burdened.

Walk a mile in my shoe -- some such version -- is a famous Indian tale.

By the way, not diminishing the accusations, how is it ONLY men are being revealed as predators?  Men are not islands unto themselves.

You see as a women, one thing a know about us: we have the better decorum of both  genders.

#13 Nov 29, 2017 9:30 pm

Expat
Active

Over the many years of writing I have probably released on or two minor indiscretions. I have no intention of splurging all my dastardly deeds as per that reprobate RD, the web would go into meltdown with all the lurkers soaking up the bandwidth to see the next episode of my lurid life.

#14 Nov 29, 2017 9:33 pm

Expat
Active

Calypso wrote:
gripe wrote:

Calypso, the "get millions!" part is so corrosive and pungent! That motivation may be at the heart of SOME of the late revealers.

Separate from my comment above, has anybody taken a moment to reflect on how COSBY may be digesting all these recent revelations?

Walking a deserted, one-lane, road generally brings some relief -- maybe a LOT -- when, suddenly, the road widens and there, BEHOLD!, you have fellow travelers similarly burdened.

Walk a mile in my shoe -- some such version -- is a famous Indian tale.

By the way, not diminishing the accusations, how is it ONLY men are being revealed as predators?  Men are not islands unto themselves.

You see as a women, one thing a know about us: we have the better decorum of both  genders.

Nah women are just better liars. They practice most nights with words like Ooohhhhh that was great honey, and it's all down hill from there.

#15 Nov 30, 2017 8:23 am

Slice
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

I may be the only man in American who limits his handsy groping to his wife.

Ah just can't get the groping thing.  I seriously  do not understand it.  What is the satisfaction in even touching ah woman if she do not want to be touched?  As crazy as I am, the woman must want to give to me.  I doh even know how to ask ah woman out.  Kinda weird, since in my life ah slept with so many women.

I remember this young lady once work for me part-time.  She made it big and started working for the mayor, she came back to the Center and told my boss, how respectable I was.  She said at one time in her life she was very vulnerable and not once did I take advantage of her.

Do get the groping and forcing your self on women.  This is really ah mystery to me.  Lord I was ah rat, but you had to give it to me.

Last edited by Slice (Dec 02, 2017 9:05 am)

#16 Nov 30, 2017 4:56 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

lol Slice next

#17 Nov 30, 2017 5:49 pm

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:
Real Distwalker wrote:

Ah just can't get the groping thing.  I seriously  do not understand it.  What is the satisfaction in even touching ah woman if she do not want to be touched?  As crazy as I am, the woman must want to give to me.  I doh even know how to ask ah woman out.  Kinda weird, since in my life ah slept with so many women.

I remember this young lady once work for me part-time.  She made it big and started working for the mayor, she came back to the Center and told my boss, how respectable I was.  She said at one time in her life she was very vulnerable and not once did I take advantage of her.

Do get the groping and forcing your self on women.  This is really ah mystery to me.  Lord I was ah rat, but you had to give to me.

Finally you are saying SOMETHING that lifts you above being a knicker elastic twanger. Keep it up.

PS, I am thinking there was not much sleeping involved,

Last edited by Expat (Nov 30, 2017 5:50 pm)

#18 Dec 01, 2017 12:26 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

I have a message to all young men. You CANNOT seduce a woman by showing her your dick. It just doesn’t work. Chicks don’t want to see your junk until after the seduction is complete and, even then, they won’t be as charmed by yours as you are by theirs. Whipping it out as a form of flirting will accomplish the opposite of your intent.

Make a note of it.

#19 Dec 01, 2017 2:26 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

I have fatherly advice for all young women.

If a man, especially an older man, invites you alone to his hotel room to discuss business, he doesn't have business on his mind. He is thinking about sex and the role you will play in that sex.

Make a note of it.

#20 Dec 01, 2017 8:10 pm

Expat
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

I have a message to all young men. You CANNOT seduce a woman by showing her your dick. It just doesn’t work. Chicks don’t want to see your junk until after the seduction is complete and, even then, they won’t be as charmed by yours as you are by theirs. Whipping it out as a form of flirting will accomplish the opposite of your intent.

Make a note of it.

Correction, it is quite possible that AFTER the seduction.... often initiated and controlled by these said women unknown to the callow youth, these chicks may well be intrigued by the bishop..... why I don't know.... but then they are the opposite sex.

While you might be intrigued by floppy bits that they might find unappealing likewise they can be impressed by boys bits.

However whipping it out and spinning round like a propeller is unlikely to set the mood.

Board footer