You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Jan 08, 2017 4:47 pm

Mt Rich Possi

The Inauguration of Donald Trump...... Ain't no Stopping us Now...

Let me see what I am missing.... I got my chips, I got my beer, I got my dips, I am making sure my TV and Cable service in good working order and I got tons of Trump supporters coming to my home to enjoy The Inauguration of Donald Trump.... Finally America going to have a President we can be proud of, A President that going to go down in history as one of the greatest President of all time... A President that can put money back in poor people's pocket by bring back jobs back to America... A president that can make peace with evil Russia... A mean there are good times ahead...

Expat open your big European eyes and read this very carefully.... The book of Revelations say that many people would try to bring him down but this man God have chosen to save mankind and to save America.....  I can't wait to watch the  Inauguration of Donald Trump with a huge grin on my face from ear to ear...

Ha Ha ha ever time I see the corrupted Hillary Clinton all I do is laugh... Hillary thought she had the Election in the bag... Hillary was measuring curtains for the Whitehouse, Hillary ordered 7 millions dollars of fireworks..Hillary Planned to have a big party after the Election... But Donald Trump supporters had something to say about that..

I am counting the hours to watch the The Inauguration of Donald Trump.... America aint no stopping us now you got the groove in Donald Trump... RD, Expat, GMW, Brian and all you Dotish Hillary Supporters I get the last laugh and I all can put this in all you thick Skull.... Everything I say does always come to past... In 2020 Donald Trump will be victorious again in 2025 we will see Mike Pence as the 46th president of the United States..

Hillary continue to walk around in the woods and while you at it you and Bill should take a crap in the woods as well as we get read to climb the Trump Train on January 19th...  Just like christ was born the stars in the sky will brighten and the kingdom of heaven will rejoice as Donald Trump become the 45th President of the United States...

Talkshoppers don't disrupt me on the 19th I am going to be drunk and disorderly.... GMW don't send me no Music on the 19th (LOL)... And Slice I know you are hypocrite because you did vote for Trump I heard that from a very reliable source...

Mt Rich Possi..

Board footer