You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Dec 12, 2017 7:25 pm

New Historian
Active

Can't blame JA!

Been in Montego Bay since Saturday, and it's been AWFUL weather 24/7 since then: PISSING rain, high winds and "cold". Man you never seen more pissed off tourists lol! Hey don't blame us, blame global warming - blame Trump lol!
Mo_Bay_rain.jpg

#2 Dec 12, 2017 8:29 pm

houston
Active

Re: Can't blame JA!

That's too bad, but it happens. Hear it often from snow birds that go to Jamaica, Cuba, Florida, Mexico...
Wutch ya gonna do but stay indoors, get drunk and watch hockey.

#3 Dec 13, 2017 12:10 am

New Historian
Active

houston wrote:

That's too bad, but it happens. Hear it often from snow birds that go to Jamaica, Cuba, Florida, Mexico...
Wutch ya gonna do but stay indoors, get drunk and watch hockey.

Exactly what they're doing lol!!

#4 Dec 13, 2017 7:36 pm

Dancer
Active

New Historian wrote:

Been in Montego Bay since Saturday, and it's been AWFUL weather 24/7 since then: PISSING rain, high winds and "cold". Man you never seen more pissed off tourists lol! Hey don't blame us, blame global warming - blame Trump lol!
https://s33.postimg.org/68j6yr3nf/Mo_Bay_rain.jpg

Not a lie . lol.
I enjoyed  a week in Montego Bay , a couple of  years ago ? At the SeaWinds Hotel.
Not bad .
It had quite a long beach , regular , far end -  nudist.

#5 Dec 14, 2017 8:01 am

Slice
Active

New Historian wrote:

Ent it is the Rainy season?  Sheet ah think it rained for three months straight in Grenada.

Yesterday wife was complaining how cold it was, I think it was about 6 degrees.  I said to her, remember you left 85 degrees weather to live in Cold ASS America, you made that choice, so ah  doh want to hear your complains.  Hope you get the point.

Last edited by Slice (Dec 14, 2017 8:03 am)

#6 Dec 14, 2017 1:13 pm

Expat
Active

Slicy boy you tink you have it bad over there.... the other evening I went near the door to the verandah and a breeze through the house cut through me like a knife.... Brrrr Christmas I thought.  It's always chilly in the evening around Christmas time. If I wasn't made of tougher stuff I would have run for a cardy.

#7 Dec 14, 2017 1:16 pm

Expat
Active

New Historian wrote:

Hope it gets better soon, you don't go all that way to get a cold...

It'll teach you that you should have gone further South to the Spice Isle. Ooops sorry that should be Pure Grenada....I think we already covered the ground that they will let just about anyone in, so you would have been OK... smile

Last edited by Expat (Dec 14, 2017 1:17 pm)

Board footer