You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Dec 05, 2017 8:53 am

Dancer
Active

Why To Enjoy Xmas .... ( Alone ) ....... a good message for all

Enjoy your favorite holiday treats on your own . You don't have to  skip on your favorite holidays  meal and treats  just because you are spending the day alone .

A few days before Xmas , go shopping and get yourself  ingredients , to make some of your holiday favorites.

Like sorrel ,cake ( you can buy the black one from a shop ) , wine , alcohol  , ham , can't forget that , slightly smoked  and a string of cheap Xmas lights.

You are now good to go.

Enjoy the Pre-Xmas  feelings .... peace, goodwill  , see the joy , feel the pleasure   ,  ....  smile !!!!

Now to put you on top of the world , ....  'Go To Church' ..... Xmas morn or the midnight mass.

Wish the best to all  , while giving something to someone or something .

=  A  boss of a Xmas time.

Enjoy.

#2 Dec 13, 2017 7:28 pm

Dancer
Active

Re: Why To Enjoy Xmas .... ( Alone ) ....... a good message for all

Dancer wrote:

Enjoy your favorite holiday treats on your own . You don't have to  skip on your favorite holidays  meal and treats  just because you are spending the day alone .

A few days before Xmas , go shopping and get yourself  ingredients , to make some of your holiday favorites.

Like sorrel ,cake ( you can buy the black one from a shop ) , wine , alcohol  , ham , can't forget that , slightly smoked  and a string of cheap Xmas lights.

You are now good to go.

Enjoy the Pre-Xmas  feelings .... peace, goodwill  , see the joy , feel the pleasure   ,  ....  smile !!!!

Now to put you on top of the world , ....  'Go To Church' ..... Xmas morn or the midnight mass.

Wish the best to all  , while giving something to someone or something .

=  A  boss of a Xmas time.

Enjoy.

' Getting  in the Holiday spirit people  ?   .....well lets  get a move on . lol.

Have you heard what Princess Martha of Norway  wants from Santa ,  at  Christmas ......

"  44 year old Princess Martha of Norway  wants Santa to bring her a boyfriend for Christmas. "

>>>>> " Kevin spacey accused of Groping Princess Martha's Ex husband "  (msn)

' I hope Princess Martha gets her wish ."   ....... about time . .. lmao.

#3 Dec 14, 2017 10:14 pm

Vanni
Active

Re: Why To Enjoy Xmas .... ( Alone ) ....... a good message for all

Love my ZaZen sessions & quiet retreats accompanied by TaiChi & QiGong ... and wondering whether for Xmas and New Year this could be an interesting experience. Only ... I wouldn't be with my loved One(s). So, as this is my priority ... But Xmas at home is rather a quiet and sober time for us here, by everyone's preference.

Last edited by Vanni (Dec 14, 2017 10:14 pm)

Board footer