You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#11 Dec 22, 2017 8:04 am

Slice
Active

Re: China placing its development stamp on Grenada!

Pk so what is the complain? Grenada needs development and they can't do it alone.  Every FRIGGING politician in Grenada is on the take.  Sure I would prefer America or England to invest in Grenada, but they are not.

My last visit to Grenada, while staying in this hotel, there was about 200 Chinese staying in the same hotel, and the main reson they were there is for development on the island.  I went to Lasagasse beach and there was this Rich American also looking to invest in Grenada.  As soon as he left there came the Chinese delegation.

I hate it, but say what, it is time for true development on the island.  Trump will not invest one dime in Grenada, let the Chinese rebuild Grenada.

Yep RD, this is not what you fought for, but somebody must invest in Grenada.

#12 Dec 22, 2017 7:37 pm

Expat
Active

By the time China has finished developing there will be no reason for RD to visit, as it will be a characterless ill conceived number of projects that will benefit China, as it increases it's World domination, benefits the Government of the day, as they line their pockets, and gives a few jobs maybe... but probably makes quaint old Grenada which has more character in its little finger than Miami can throw a stick at for the moment, into just another run of the mill places in the Sun.

To revamp St Georges into a business centre?  Pulese.

It could do with renovating, and generally sprucing up, but do more than that, and you kill the goose.

Run a train?  You mad or wha?

Dictate which parish does what?  Some kinda crazy people out there..

Last edited by Expat (Dec 22, 2017 7:40 pm)

#13 Dec 22, 2017 9:13 pm

gripe
Active

这是疯了。

#14 Dec 23, 2017 6:53 pm

Expat
Active

gripe wrote:

这是疯了。

Crazy as hell  smile

#15 Dec 23, 2017 11:18 pm

gripe
Active

Indeed!

#16 Dec 24, 2017 11:48 am

Slice
Active

Listen, I ent arguing with your point Expat.  The truth is ah hate it, but Grenada needs some kinds of development and America and Europe ent doing it, someone must do.  Right now ah doh care if it the Chinese.

Board footer