You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Jan 05, 2018 10:05 am

Real Distwalker
Active

How is the weather in Maryland?

Brisk is it?

#2 Jan 05, 2018 11:52 am

New Historian
Active

Re: How is the weather in Maryland?

Not so far-fetched now?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0319262/

#3 Jan 05, 2018 12:13 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

My favorite part about global warming alarmism is that every possible weather condition validates it.

#4 Jan 06, 2018 7:58 am

Slice
Active

Lord it cold.  Not only is it cold, but the wind is blowing at 40MPH.  Now you know why ah want to go Grenada.  Your kind of weather.  Lord ah fraid to go outside. More than two weeks sine the temps has been below freezing.

#5 Jan 06, 2018 2:33 pm

Expat
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

My favorite part about global warming alarmism is that every possible weather condition validates it.

You yourself have acknowledge it, only that you do not think man has much to do with the process.

My old friends on CNN posted a current heat map of the World just after Trump asked for a little Global warming due to your cold snap. Almost the entire rest of the World including a couple of locations in America were above average temperatures while America almost in total isolation was below average for the time of year.

#6 Jan 06, 2018 5:53 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

I believe the climate changes and I don't know how much is man caused.  I sure as hell don't think every possible weather condition should result in alarm, however, as do scammers like Gore.

#7 Jan 07, 2018 9:58 am

Slice
Active

The great thing is cities and states in the union are not listening to the mad man, yes he is mad.

Board footer