You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Jan 14, 2017 12:24 am

Mt Rich Possi

I was happy when Trump insult the CNN Reporter..

I was so happy when Donald Trump insult the CNN New Reporter...I wish Donald Trump would Ban CNN from all his Live conference... CNN is fake news, they bias towards Trump and most of their news are nothing but lies.. Most pastors tell their audience not to watch CNN...Just last last week I was chatting with my cousin in Grenada and he told me  he lost confidence in CNN after the Election..

Donald Trump should have thrown out that stupid CNN reporter out of the building...I wish CNN would disappear off the face of the earth... They are a disgrace to the news organization...

Mt Rich Possi

#2 Jan 14, 2017 6:30 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees

Re: I was happy when Trump insult the CNN Reporter..

How negative that an elected presidents only wants good news, after all he is Trump how can he expect only good news based on his own performances, what are you doing here on social media, I thought you were busy meeting with the  new president and  First Lady  are we  talkshoppers still in your league then  ha ha. You does like if you and Trump is so perfect, you will always be our very own Mt rich fromn Chantimele no matter how close you and Trump  get. Lol

Board footer