You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#11 Mar 07, 2018 3:45 pm

Slice
Active

Re: TRUMP and his JOKES

You mean Trump TV? Ok, ah live on MSNBC.  I occasionally watch Trump TV, to see the contrast in tv viewing, and lord it amazes me.  Trump TV as compared with CNN or MSNBC is like night and day.  Ah doh like Chris Matthews.  He don't let people complete their conversation.  Ah doh like Joy Reid, she is still in the Hillary camp and I can't get over her bias towards Bernie in the last election.

Ah stop wasting me time watching Trump and his crazies.

Folks still get at mad.  Even me wife does still get vex with me, because ah can't get over, the fact that Hillary and John Lewis and Wassermann-Schultz and all ah dem is the reason, we have Trump today.

PADNAH, ah doh have ah work schedule.  So sorry to hear you still working your ASS off.  If all go well sometime this month ah going in Paradise for about six months.  While dey ah go make sure and tease you every FRIGGING day.

Last edited by Slice (Mar 07, 2018 3:51 pm)

#12 Mar 07, 2018 5:45 pm

Expat
Active

So, you are going to have a property in each country vacant and costing money and at greater risk for 6 moths of the year. Year in Year out?

#13 Mar 08, 2018 8:24 am

GMW
Active

Slice wrote:

You mean Trump TV? Ok, ah live on MSNBC.  I occasionally watch Trump TV, to see the contrast in tv viewing, and lord it amazes me.  Trump TV as compared with CNN or MSNBC is like night and day.  Ah doh like Chris Matthews.  He don't let people complete their conversation.  Ah doh like Joy Reid, she is still in the Hillary camp and I can't get over her bias towards Bernie in the last election.

Ah stop wasting me time watching Trump and his crazies.

Folks still get at mad.  Even me wife does still get vex with me, because ah can't get over, the fact that Hillary and John Lewis and Wassermann-Schultz and all ah dem is the reason, we have Trump today.

PADNAH, ah doh have ah work schedule.  So sorry to hear you still working your ASS off.  If all go well sometime this month ah going in Paradise for about six months.  While dey ah go make sure and tease you every FRIGGING day.

Woye! Ah happy for you. Almost jealous. We'll definitely link before you leave. I need to give you two suitcases to bring down. Doh worry, de light. About 50Lbs ah piece. LOL.
And try to get there by Monday so you and the rest of your westerhall point neighbors could vote GRIN. Ah hear all dem poor people from breadfruit hill up in de mountain where I'm from they voting LELLOW. Balance de ting.

We'll speak soon.

Board footer