You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Jan 14, 2017 12:43 pm

Slice

BACK FROM SOME KINDA VACATION

Spend one week and ah half getting things done.  Only had two days of vacation.  Only spend one one day on the beach.

GM, La Fleaur Blue is splendid.  That is wha you call class.  Ketch me ass finding that place in the night.  Tried to go back, but did not have the time.

Now that things are semi organize, will have ah real Vacation next time.

I see the shop is not dead, but rather lively.

Went to Woburn Wsnesday night.  Every Moonlight there is ah party.  One can't drive to the beach.  You have to park on the street and Shuttle takes you there.  Nice, nice entertainment.  This one is on my return trip.

#2 Jan 18, 2017 9:59 pm

GMW

Re: BACK FROM SOME KINDA VACATION

I was gonna tell you I was kept out of the loop but it's my fault. I've been sorta m.i.a. We'll catch up soon padnahs. Yeah, La Fleur is quite relaxing. I'll link you later.

#3 Jan 19, 2017 9:59 am

Slice

Re: BACK FROM SOME KINDA VACATION

Yeah you were, was hoping you in Spice and we were going to bounce up.  Then ah thought, maybe that woman you met, moved you to California.  Hope you and the family are great.

Was going to do the sister isle, but again got bogged down, waiting on folks.  Next time, I will.

Board footer