You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Mar 25, 2018 7:11 pm

Expat
Active

Are pranks funny?

Well yes sometimes they can be..... BUT

MRP has just posted 2... the first IS funny, and you could say the guy gets what he deserves for playing around. Yet.... what was funny for everyone else probably meant the end of a marriage..... inevitable maybe, but put out there for all to hear?

The second in my opinion is not funny on any level. To be told and wound up that you are not going to be the father of a child with your wife due to a cock up is very un-funny. To then compound it with it is not going to be a same race baby is definitely cruel and sick.  You I am sure are getting twisted because he is pushing back at the Black voice who is needling him. I see it is ANY RACE other than your own is a nightmare. Even with a cock up, and acceptance of not being the father with a like for like father you do not have to explain to the world why the child doesn't have blue eyes when you do. But how damaging would it be if the kid had yellow skin and Asian eyes, or as was inferred here Black skin and or curly hair.  People choose to have different race adoptees, but to end up having to explain it was a mistaken insemination would be a toughy.

I do wonder what would happen if someone had a stroke as a result of this kind of stupidity. I guess they could play the sound of a garbled voice and the thud of the victim hitting the floor.  Yep that would be hilarious.

#2 Apr 10, 2018 3:45 pm

Yelsukovsn
Banned

Re: Are pranks funny?

What necessary words... super, remarkable idea

#3 Apr 10, 2018 5:00 pm

Webmaster
Administrator

Re: Are pranks funny?

Yelsukovsn: Bot or not?

Board footer