You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Apr 12, 2018 4:39 pm

New Historian
Active

Speaking of Winnie

#2 Apr 12, 2018 7:06 pm

Calypso
Active

Re: Speaking of Winnie

New Historian wrote:

jj

Thanks for the opinion piece. Without Winnie there wouldn't be  a NELSON MANDELA!!!

#3 Apr 12, 2018 10:12 pm

Mt Rich Possi
Active

Hi Calypso....

Winnie Mandela was no saint...... When Nelson Mandela was in prison Winnie Mandela was fooling around with numerous men... When Nelson Mandela came out of prison he found out that Winnie Mandela was unfaithful...That cause the divorce between Nelson Mandela and Winnie Mandela...  May her soul rest in peace....

Mt Rich Possi

Last edited by Mt Rich Possi (Apr 12, 2018 10:18 pm)

#4 Apr 13, 2018 2:10 am

Calypso
Active

Mt Rich Possi wrote:

Hi Calypso....

Winnie Mandela was no saint...... When Nelson Mandela was in prison Winnie Mandela was fooling around with numerous men... When Nelson Mandela came out of prison he found out that Winnie Mandela was unfaithful...That cause the divorce between Nelson Mandela and Winnie Mandela...  May her soul rest in peace....

Mt Rich Possi

Unfaithful? The man was locked up for 27 years without the possibility of being released. If Winnie had several affairs who wouldn't forgive her?? Really MRP, you are ridiculous!!

#5 Apr 14, 2018 12:18 pm

Expat
Active

Interesting article, which indicates the murder of the boy was not at Winnies behest, but rather to hide information from her.

#6 Apr 14, 2018 6:08 pm

Calypso
Active

Expat wrote:

Interesting article, which indicates the murder of the boy was not at Winnies behest, but rather to hide information from her.

please get off the Stompie issue. Winnies' former body guard later admitted to killing Stompie without her knowledge. How many innocent black children were killed during the white uprising in South Africa? you have no bloody argument here!

#7 Apr 15, 2018 3:12 pm

Mt Rich Possi
Active

Calypso wrote:
Mt Rich Possi wrote:

Hi Calypso....

Mt Rich Possi

Unfaithful? The man was locked up for 27 years without the possibility of being released. If Winnie had several affairs who wouldn't forgive her?? Really MRP, you are ridiculous!!

=======================================================================

Calypso of course she was unfaithful.... Back in the 80's I lost all respect for Winnie Mandela when I heard that she was fooling around while poor Nelson Mandela was in prison... Poor Nelson Mandela been in Jail is not a good thing.. First of all he have to worry about some man want to Boom him and hearing that his wife is outside taking men while he is in jail is enough to take his own life...

But on the other hand I don't put nothing pass you... I am sure if your husband is in jail you probably fool around on him just like Winnie Mandela.... There is an old saying birds of one feather always flock together.. If I am in jail for 25 years and I hear my woman taking men while I am jail I don't know what I would do...

If Winnie mandela was a decent woman she would keep her legs closed until Nelson Mandela get out of prison... I don't blame him one bit for divorcing her when he got out prison all because she couldn't keep her legs closed...

Sorry Calypso she was unfaithful in my books and any woman that is unfaithful to ther husband I have no respect for them...

Mt Rich Possi

#8 Apr 15, 2018 3:18 pm

New Historian
Active

Mt Rich Possi wrote:
Calypso wrote:
Mt Rich Possi wrote:

Hi Calypso....

Mt Rich Possi

Calypso of course she was unfaithful.... Back in the 80's I lost all respect for Winnie Mandela when I heard that she was fooling around while poor Nelson Mandela was in prison... Poor Nelson Mandela been in Jail is not a good thing.. First of all he have to worry about some man want to Boom him and hearing that his wife is outside taking men while he is in jail is enough to take his own life...

But on the other hand I don't put nothing pass you... I am sure if your husband is in jail you probably fool around on him just like Winnie Mandela.... There is an old saying birds of one feather always flock together.. If I am in jail for 25 years and I hear my woman taking men while I am jail I don't know what I would do...

If Winnie mandela was a decent woman she would keep her legs closed until Nelson Mandela get out of prison... I don't blame him one bit for divorcing her when he got out prison all because she couldn't keep her legs closed...

Sorry Calypso she was unfaithful in my books and any woman that is unfaithful to ther husband I have no respect for them...

Mt Rich Possi

You sanctimonious hypocrite! Her husband is in jail for life, what's she to do, become a nun? Kill herself? Chupid.

#9 Apr 15, 2018 3:27 pm

Mt Rich Possi
Active

New Historian wrote:
Mt Rich Possi wrote:
Calypso wrote:

Mt Rich Possi

You sanctimonious hypocrite! Her husband is in jail for life, what's she to do, become a nun? Kill herself? Chupid.

======================================================================

Sorry Historian I disagree with you... If Winnie Mandela knew she couldn't keep her legs closed while Nelson Mandela was in Prison she had the option of filing for divorce... In that case she could open her legs anytime she want.   If I do something wrong and I get thrown in prison and my woman can't keep her legs closed while I am in prison I would be glad if she send me divorce papers in prison... In that case she could open legs whenever she want... Calypso husband have to be careful with that wife of his... I don't trust her one bit...

Mt Rich Possi

#10 Apr 15, 2018 3:51 pm

New Historian
Active

So if it was you, if your wife was in jail, for the rest of her life, would you do likewise? Would you be the saint?

Board footer