You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Apr 15, 2018 3:21 pm

Mt Rich Possi
Active

I am so happy Trump fired that Slime ball James Comey..

I am so happy Donald Trump fired that Slime ball James Comey.. All James Comey doing these days is crying all over the place like a baby... James Comey talking about how Donald Trump had hookers in Moscow pee on him in a hotel room was going a bit too far...

All because of James Comey that nasty  old wman Crooked Hillary is a free woman today... Crooked Hillary should be in Jail...Thank you Donald Trump for firing that old Slime Ball James Comey... James Comey is nothing but a disgrace to society and I would even go as far and say he is a disgrace to the human race by coming out and saying about the golden showers Trump had in the hotel room in Moscow...

When I was single if I met a nice beautiful woman that want to give me a golden shower I probably won't mind one bit...Deep down inside maybe James Comey is jealous of Donald Trump because no woman would want to pee on him or give him a Golden Shower...

With all the crying James Comey doing these days maybe someone should send him a box of baby wipes...What does babies do when they dirty they cry?  James Comey need a box of baby wipes to stop all the crying... The American people are sick and tired of James Comey crying and carrying on himself....

Mt Rich Possi

#2 Apr 16, 2018 9:21 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: I am so happy Trump fired that Slime ball James Comey..

Wait, what?  You wouldn't mind being pissed on?

#3 Apr 16, 2018 5:57 pm

gripe
Active

Re: I am so happy Trump fired that Slime ball James Comey..

MRP, is there ANYTHING left for you to do in praise of the one whom you adore?

RD, indeed! We have seen where MRP's mind resides. But, he should keep his extreme wishes and desires to himself.

Board footer