You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Apr 21, 2018 6:04 am

Slice
Active

WOW AH FINALLY GET ME STUFF

WOAH! now ah have me puter. my experiences in Grenada is should I say special.

#2 Apr 21, 2018 1:22 pm

Slice
Active

Re: WOW AH FINALLY GET ME STUFF

I am having all kinds of fun, in the Spiceland,but getting used to their customs is another story.Ah go to pay ah bill, the line is as long as ah mile, and the person uo front, will have time for ah friendly chat, and the casher is just the same.  There are no need to rush and get it done.

Grenada is nothing but ah huge party.For the Easter, it seems every Grenadain living abroad decide to come back. I think they are al gone now, what ah relief.  Everyday, there was ah cook. One day, it was ah pig. the next day it was ah goat, the following day it was ah cow, manicou, tattoo and fish.  One day it was ah monkey and fish and decided against eating the monkey.  Ah say HELL NO I ENT EATING ME COUSIN.
There is so much wrong with Grenadad, ah doh know where to begin, ah trying not to be ah JCB, but lord it hard.  All in all ah glad ah decided to spend sometime in that wonderfull place.

#3 Apr 21, 2018 3:33 pm

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

I am having all kinds of fun, in the Spiceland,but getting used to their customs is another story.Ah go to pay ah bill, the line is as long as ah mile, and the person uo front, will have time for ah friendly chat, and the casher is just the same.  There are no need to rush and get it done.

Grenada is nothing but ah huge party.For the Easter, it seems every Grenadain living abroad decide to come back. I think they are al gone now, what ah relief.  Everyday, there was ah cook. One day, it was ah pig. the next day it was ah goat, the following day it was ah cow, manicou, tattoo and fish.  One day it was ah monkey and fish and decided against eating the monkey.  Ah say HELL NO I ENT EATING ME COUSIN.
There is so much wrong with Grenadad, ah doh know where to begin, ah trying not to be ah JCB, but lord it hard.  All in all ah glad ah decided to spend sometime in that wonderfull place.

Pay your bills online dude, not in the line.

#4 Apr 21, 2018 5:12 pm

Slice
Active

Just got the puter yesterday.  Lord ah spend more than 8 hours on that FRIGGING dock yesterday.  Another nightmare, but ah guess that is life.  Thought you were in your second home?  Was in your area, ah  few days ago, but they say you were not there.

#5 Apr 21, 2018 6:44 pm

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

Just got the puter yesterday.  Lord ah spend more than 8 hours on that FRIGGING dock yesterday.  Another nightmare, but ah guess that is life.  Thought you were in your second home?  Was in your area, ah  few days ago, but they say you were not there.

I is in a Hinglan going from frien and family to frien an family to shooting club to shooting club. Different disciplines, and different locations.

Board footer