You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Apr 19, 2018 1:53 am

Mt Rich Possi
Active

What happen to Slice.... Like he gone in Russia to get a Golden Shower

Hi Slice:

What happen to you Slice.... Just like Donald Turmp.....Like he gone in Russia to get a Golden Shower....

Mt Rich Possi

#2 Apr 19, 2018 7:04 pm

Expat
Active

Re: What happen to Slice.... Like he gone in Russia to get a Golden Shower

He don't have to go to Russia to get a Golden Shower. Putin is pissing on everybody.

#3 Apr 19, 2018 7:19 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

E, you need to tell Slice that they actually have Internet access in Gree.

#4 Apr 22, 2018 6:43 am

Slice
Active

Lord allyu why BAWLING out me name so. Ah back now and ready for allyu assess. Upon my arrival in Grenada, I was like ah pirate.  I flew with ah  very small carryon bag, I was promise me container in less than two weeks, I thought I was going to be alright. Little did I know more than ah month later I got my stuff.

I thought I was surprising folks in Grenada, little did I know the surprise was on me.  My living area, was not ready.  The cloth I left here I could not find.  I was like ah vagrant for about three weeks. Two pairs of pants and the same amount of skirts.  I bought underwear, but ah decided, I have too much cloth coming down, so I ent buying sheet. Anyway Slice is back and ready to give Kaiso all the love she needs.

#5 Apr 23, 2018 5:01 pm

Expat
Active

I hope you washed those crusty pants

#6 Apr 24, 2018 1:00 pm

GMW
Active

Slice wrote:

Lord allyu why BAWLING out me name so. Ah back now and ready for allyu assess. Upon my arrival in Grenada, I was like ah pirate.  I flew with ah  very small carryon bag, I was promise me container in less than two weeks, I thought I was going to be alright. Little did I know more than ah month later I got my stuff.

I thought I was surprising folks in Grenada, little did I know the surprise was on me.  My living area, was not ready.  The cloth I left here I could not find.  I was like ah vagrant for about three weeks. Two pairs of pants and the same amount of skirts.  I bought underwear, but ah decided, I have too much cloth coming down, so I ent buying sheet. Anyway Slice is back and ready to give Kaiso all the love she needs.

Slice, you should have contacted me. I have a barrel filled with drawyers, shorts, slippers, etc. And we're about the same size. In some ares.

#7 Apr 24, 2018 1:18 pm

Slice
Active

Expat wrote:

I hope you washed those crusty pants

Not sure if you know that is, but there was ah ole juking board ah had to use.  back to the days when ah was ah kid.  Thank God me cousin was there to bail me out.

#8 Apr 24, 2018 1:23 pm

Slice
Active

Lord you want you woman and them take me for you and kill me.  Nope I ent wearing you cloths, plus h make about five visits in you area.  Not me nah, ah fraid them women and dem in your area.

Board footer