You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Apr 26, 2018 7:01 pm

houston
Active

White privilege

Not all white men spend their day on the golf course.

#2 Apr 26, 2018 7:12 pm

Calypso
Active

Re: White privilege

But many do with  a strong sense of entitlement!!

#3 Apr 26, 2018 7:30 pm

Slice
Active

Why is it always black and white.  Will there ever be day, when skin color wont make ah difference. Thank God for the folks that do not see everything in color.

When you and me Padnah stop seeing everything and making everything a race issue, the world would be ah better place.

#4 Apr 26, 2018 9:16 pm

houston
Active

Sorry Slice,
This lady has really gotten my back up with her racial tones. She can only see in black and white. Any failures in her life have to be blamed on the ugly white male society.
Too bad she is such a narrow thinker.

#5 Apr 27, 2018 8:29 am

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

Why is it always black and white.  Will there ever be day, when skin color wont make ah difference. Thank God for the folks that do not see everything in color.

When you and me Padnah stop seeing everything and making everything a race issue, the world would be ah better place.

Amen to that.

#6 Apr 27, 2018 8:45 am

Expat
Active

Calypso wrote:

But many do with  a strong sense of entitlement!!

Of course they do, they have lots of money, and they have joined the club, and they feel perfectly entitled.... as they are..... to use the club as they feel fit. If they were some wealthy Black footballer, or Comedian, or just plain successful.... guess what. They would feel entitled too.

Unfortunately I am none of the above, which is why I used to sit in the staff room of a very exclusive UK club while my CEO thrashed his way round the course.... bursting with entitlement.

Your back would not be so bowed if you could only dislodge that enormous lump of wood on your shoulder.

Last edited by Expat (Apr 27, 2018 8:47 am)

#7 Apr 28, 2018 6:40 am

Dancer
Active

Slice wrote:

................. skin colour will always make a difference . Only when we acknowledge that will the world be a better place.
By the way , the world is a beautiful  place  in colour.

Last edited by Dancer (Apr 28, 2018 6:41 am)

Board footer