You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 May 02, 2018 1:12 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Windush Why Some people are saying they should depot those Jamaicans

Some people seems to somehow forget windrush involved all of the West Indians islands too.
Some are saying they should deport those Jamaicans because they bring bad feeling everywhere and they are involved in creating a hostile environment with the white people. But there are other west Indians undocumented in UK as well. For example Theresa May is putting the vincentians in the news so people won't suspect is the Jamaicans they dont want in UK of all the west Indians people there. They say they will still say that as it's a majority of Jamaicans that are undocumented in UK and all the Jamaicians people  does is divide people in UK and put people one against the other . Hmmmm.

#2 May 02, 2018 7:00 pm

Slice
Active

Re: Windush Why Some people are saying they should depot those Jamaicans

If they are misbehaving, and not following rules and regulations, then deport their arsessesssss.

Last edited by Slice (May 02, 2018 7:00 pm)

#3 May 03, 2018 1:59 am

Calypso
Active

Mary Seacole/deportees wrote:

Some people seems to somehow forget windrush involved all of the West Indians islands too.
Some are saying they should deport those Jamaicans because they bring bad feeling everywhere and they are involved in creating a hostile environment with the white people. But there are other west Indians undocumented in UK as well. For example Theresa May is putting the vincentians in the news so people won't suspect is the Jamaicans they dont want in UK of all the west Indians people there. They say they will still say that as it's a majority of Jamaicans that are undocumented in UK and all the Jamaicians people  does is divide people in UK and put people one against the other . Hmmmm.

SHUT YUH RAAS!

#4 May 03, 2018 8:27 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Calypso wrote:

SHUT YUH RAAS!

Calypso pick up the good book not the bad book . Those people waited until the children parents are dead imagine 50 plus 50.  Gal that did not call for. This is a shame and a shocker imagine they were deporting these people in secret before this news break loose .  This environment is sick When the fuk did they plan that distress at night I hope you were not involved in this evil plan . Those generation should have updated these old passport decades now.  Is two ways they had hit them. Indefinite leave got to go.  Old outdated passport got to go. Both Labour and conservative involved in the hostile environment  fuking  politicians. They lucky the people dysenthsize already or all hell would break loose. 
Awful could have been my own mom or dad or siblings . This should teach you. Teacher calypso. When we not killing each other and accusing each other. They planning poor us we. When we think people are our friends obviously they are not.

#5 May 03, 2018 8:49 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Slice wrote:

If they are misbehaving, and not following rules and regulations, then deport their arsessesssss.

I feel it was a plan. Parents first then children follow  whether you are born in UK . They would have told them their parents are not here and send them  to Jamaica etc to serve time in jail  since their ties are now there in Jamaica, Trinidad etc.  This was a way of getting rid of 50'000 undocumented and their British born siblings from UK.
Slice do you feel Trump is involved in this because he is also deporting Mexicans and undocumented migrants?  Heartless !  Black people should  come together more like all other races do too.

#6 May 03, 2018 4:19 pm

Calypso
Active

Calypso wrote:

SHUT YUH RAAS!

Calypso pick up the good book not the bad book . Those people waited until the children parents are dead imagine 50 plus 50.  Gal that did not call for. This is a shame and a shocker imagine they were deporting these people in secret before this news break loose .  This environment is sick When the fuk did they plan that distress at night I hope you were not involved in this evil plan . Those generation should have updated these old passport decades now.  Is two ways they had hit them. Indefinite leave got to go.  Old outdated passport got to go. Both Labour and conservative involved in the hostile environment  fuking  politicians. They lucky the people dysenthsize already or all hell would break loose. 
Awful could have been my own mom or dad or siblings . This should teach you. Teacher calypso. When we not killing each other and accusing each other. They planning poor us we. When we think people are our friends obviously they are not.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/04/ … 48878.html

If your parents were given citizenship, are you automatically a citizen of Britain? It's a tough question to answer. My common sense and heart tell me that these children should have been given citizenship as well. I hope England moves fast to correct the situation.

#7 May 03, 2018 6:52 pm

Expat
Active

I have been as angry as allu about some of the horrendous miscarriages that they have either achieved, or tried to achieve and ben caught out.

Yet every case is not the same.

I hear an overstayer is or is trying to be kicked out....Well unless the Government decides to have an amnesty like America did, if you overstay and 10 years later put in an application you are and have been illegal for 10 years.... KNOWINGLY. You ARE ane illegal immigrant.

As far as I am aware at that point you get kicked out, and if you are lucky and reapply at a later date you may be readmitted, but don't hold your breath.

There are rules, you know you were supposed to return, you got caught, suck it up.

Board footer