You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 May 01, 2018 7:31 am

Dancer
Active

Why You Should Be Sleeping In The Nude

Benefits of sleeping nude.

Get rid of those flannel pajamas .

... You may like your partner better . 57% of those who slept nude said they were happy in their relationship.
... Could help prevent diabetes.  ' A bit of a stretch  but the good -  'brown fat'  - in adults increases in adults with a cooler skin while sleeping.
... Its better for ladies health , Dr jennifer Landa says  an  over warm environment  could spur yeast and bacteria  to grow in the vaginal area . So give air to the region, preventing infections.
... Better for immune system . Skin to skin contact increases level of oxytocin , which has a positive effect on Blood Pressureand healing.
... Only 8% of Americans sleep naked.
... It improves your happiness, your quality of sleep  and will even get you laid more often. You feel sexier.
... BOTTOM line , keep the bedroom cooler . No clothes , easy access , sex early in the morning . Then have a nice day.

Must try it sometimes people.

#2 May 01, 2018 9:00 am

gripe
Active

Re: Why You Should Be Sleeping In The Nude

Dancer, are you trying to make trouble for sleepwalkers who follow your advice when, suddenly, the neighborhood is plagued by folks, NOT DRESSED, taking walks and not knowing why?

Sleepwalking is increasingly a problem in the U.S.: "What goes bump in the night? In many U.S. households: people. That’s according to new Stanford University School of Medicine research, which found that about 3.6 percent of U.S. adults — or upward of 8.4 million — are prone to sleepwalking." Source:
https://med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/ … -says.html

So, Dancer, should the Neighborhood Watch folks be put on alert if your recommendation is implemented? (Who knows, a percentage of those folks may also be sleepwalkers.)

#3 May 01, 2018 11:38 am

New Historian
Active

A friend of mine woke up one night, to find himself sleepwalking - butt naked in the hotel corridor!!! Good thing he remembered his room number, and that he managed to wake up his sleeping partner!!

#4 May 01, 2018 2:49 pm

Slice
Active

Just me Underpants., ah tink that can be considered nude. I prefer to see me woman in sexy under wear rather than naked.  see dancer ah like taking them off.

#5 May 01, 2018 4:55 pm

New Historian
Active

Another friend was sleeping in his bedroom one Sunday afternoon in his flat in Brixton, when he heard a burglar breaking in the front door. He chased him out on the street, and only did he remember: he was bollock naked!

#6 May 02, 2018 6:59 am

Dancer
Active

Well Gripe you opened a whole new can of worms with your nocturnal wanderings .  Here is one for you.
I remembered this  story , had to find it.

Kenneth Parks a young Canadian man was acquitted  in the 1987 murder of his mother-in-law after using the sleep walking defense.
On the night of the death he arose from bed  drove 14 miles  to the home of his in-laws - with whom it was said he was close - strangled his father-in-law , until he passed out . He then bludgeoned his mother-in-law with a tire iron  and stabbed them both with a kitchen knife.

Kenneth Parks appeared at a police station , confused , with tendons on both hands severed . Being oblivious to the pain and a strong history of family  Parasomnias  led experts to testify that Parks had been sleepwalking during the attack.

Not conscious , not responsible , not guilty.

...... not sure if he did all that naked.  lol.

#7 May 03, 2018 7:02 pm

Expat
Active

Well, I am not a prude, so I have no problem with people sleeping naked per se.

However the first thought that comes to mind is that if you do not wear some form of clothing your body... especially your torso is in extended contact with the bedding, which means you SWEAT all over it and either force much more rapid bedding changes or you very quickly have a stinky bed.

I may sleep in jamies, or  t shirt with boxers (legs don't sweat much), but neckid no way.

A sheer nightie never got in the way of a bit of canoodling for me at least. I vaguely remember.

Board footer