You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 May 11, 2018 9:33 am

Dancer
Active

Russia's first Sex Robot Brothel Opens - for England soccer fans

Well Folks , as we should all know SOCCER'S - World Cup'  - opens in Moscow in June.
Russia first sex robot brothel  is seeking to attract clients attending next month's 'World Cup' including England fans and even players taking part in this Summer's tournament.
.... The Dolls Hotel has just opened its doors in Moscow  and the prices for robots  with names like Lolita , Sasha ,and Alisa has been revealed.
.. Rooms at the 'legal' brothel  ( in the heart of  Moscow's business zone )  cost between 17.75  and 29.50 per hour . One is called fantasy and the other has a dungeon.
...  The ' SEXBOTS'  are described as 'warm' with mechanical movements and an artificial brain .
The founder of the brothel , Dmitry  Alexandrov  said 36% of Russians are unhappy with their sex lives.

Looking at some photos of the sexbots , real flesh and blood women will be having some competition.
(gotta give it up real women) or be sidelined.
Enjoy the World Cup soccer fans.

MIRROR.Co UK/news

#2 May 12, 2018 5:19 pm

Calypso
Active

Re: Russia's first Sex Robot Brothel Opens - for England soccer fans

Dancer wrote:

Well Folks , as we should all know SOCCER'S - World Cup'  - opens in Moscow in June.
Russia first sex robot brothel  is seeking to attract clients attending next month's 'World Cup' including England fans and even players taking part in this Summer's tournament.
.... The Dolls Hotel has just opened its doors in Moscow  and the prices for robots  with names like Lolita , Sasha ,and Alisa has been revealed.
.. Rooms at the 'legal' brothel  ( in the heart of  Moscow's business zone )  cost between 17.75  and 29.50 per hour . One is called fantasy and the other has a dungeon.
...  The ' SEXBOTS'  are described as 'warm' with mechanical movements and an artificial brain .
The founder of the brothel , Dmitry  Alexandrov  said 36% of Russians are unhappy with their sex lives.

Looking at some photos of the sexbots , real flesh and blood women will be having some competition.

MIRROR.Co UK/news

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6258679/s … ow-russia/

Ridiculous!

#3 May 12, 2018 7:24 pm

Expat
Active

Calypso wrote:
Dancer wrote:

MIRROR.Co UK/news

Ridiculous!

Is it possible... We can agree on something.... smile

#4 May 13, 2018 5:42 am

Calypso
Active

Expat wrote:
Calypso wrote:
Dancer wrote:

MIRROR.Co UK/news

Ridiculous!

I really thought you would like the wild side of things. What's the matter with you?? Didn't take your sarcastic pill??

#5 May 13, 2018 10:47 am

Expat
Active

Calypso wrote:
Expat wrote:

I really thought you would like the wild side of things. What's the matter with you?? Didn't take your sarcastic pill??

And I though there was a little opening for some soft lurve, but I see you like it rough, so I will got to the beach and put some sand in the Vaseline.

#6 May 13, 2018 10:53 am

Calypso
Active

Expat wrote:
Calypso wrote:
Expat wrote:

And I though there was a little opening for some soft lurve, but I see you like it rough, so I will got to the beach and put some sand in the Vaseline.

Use cocoa butter instead for Vaseline is harsh on the skin and rough on the wound like me!!

#7 May 13, 2018 10:58 am

Real Distwalker
Active

#8 May 13, 2018 11:36 am

Calypso
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

Wonderful video for it shows where the human is going: to the damned dogs. If we don't use our emotions, the body snatchers will take away our humanness!

#9 May 13, 2018 1:59 pm

New Historian
Active

Seriously: what is wrong with sexbots? Let's face it: sex is pretty much a basic human need - nay instinct - and in our increasingly lonely societies, a lot of people aren't getting any. What is this new craziness now? Mancel? Just a glorified name for frustrated horny blokes who can't get laid! We're still so prudish that willing buyer willing seller sex transactions (you like that?) are still illegal, so now you're going to make sex with a machine illegal too? What next, they'll chop off your hand lol?

And I wonder: do they have male sexbots too? And, eww, who cleans them, after each session? Now THERE'S a job where you could say: You should've studied harder in school!!!

#10 May 13, 2018 2:45 pm

Calypso
Active

And I wonder: do they have male sexbots too? And, eww, who cleans them, after each session? Now THERE'S a job where you could say: You should've studied harder in school!!!

With all the advances in technology , we have forgotten what it's like to be human.

Board footer