You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#41 May 15, 2018 10:34 am

New Historian
Active

Re: The last photo of Maurice Bishop

Real Distwalker wrote:

When I said I was a 'kid' I didn't mean to claim or even imply that I was literally a child.  Sheesh.  I was merely making the case that I was just a rank and file nobody and certainly not some kind of an operative.  I was a private who did what I was told minute to minute.   I was a peon.

Thou dost protesteth overmuch, sire.

#42 May 15, 2018 12:11 pm

piratejenny
Active

New Historian said:

"Every person in that photo is the hero of his own life story and every person in that photo is about to get a terrible chapter added to their stories."

Those of you who know Porgie and Pam's story know they are heroes because and despite all odds; their marriage stayed together despite this terrible chapter added to their stories.  I so admire them, even though Porgie always would ask if I am sure I don't work for the CIA -snort giggle.

#43 May 15, 2018 2:00 pm

New Historian
Active

piratejenny wrote:

New Historian said:

"Every person in that photo is the hero of his own life story and every person in that photo is about to get a terrible chapter added to their stories."

Those of you who know Porgie and Pam's story know they are heroes because and despite all odds; their marriage stayed together despite this terrible chapter added to their stories.  I so admire them, even though Porgie always would ask if I am sure I don't work for the CIA -snort giggle.

I didn't say that, RD did.

#44 May 15, 2018 2:34 pm

piratejenny
Active

You are right, New Historian. RD said that. Gotta study on how to do the quotes in a box.

#45 May 15, 2018 3:45 pm

Slice
Active

Well that is why the Shop is here.  Ah enjoying the BACHANELL.

#46 May 15, 2018 5:42 pm

Calypso
Active

Slice wrote:

Well that is why the Shop is here.  Ah enjoying the BACHANELL.

You should enjoy it along with your friend RD. RD is attracted to espionage and clandestine operations. He's that same guy who loves stories of Americans spying for Cuba. I have read his blog. He's a super, duper weirdo!!

Board footer