You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 May 03, 2018 7:52 am

Dancer
Active

KAYNE WEST ...... AND .... " THE ABSENCE OF THOUGHT.

Why keep bombarding   us  with these shallow (love that word) lo, so called Celebs.

Addressing Kayne West comments  " Slavery Was A choice "

.. some on-line comments speak for me.

>>>> I don't have the energy for nonsense but Kayne  saying slavery was a choice  reiterates my previous statements about how dangerous  his trite , shallow ramblings are ,  he is not a free thinker , he is a free moron , who does not read .....

>>>>> another.
Kayne is a dangerous caricature of an 'free thinking' black person in America.
Frankly I am disgusted and I'm over it.
Also I cant believe I have to say this  "" slavery was far from a choice ....

After the interview . WEST stood up in the TMZ news room and asked staffers  if they thought he was ' thinking free'
TMZ reported Van Lathan shot back  and called West's comments the  "absence of thought ".

;;; thanks bro.  Kayne is an ass.

#2 May 13, 2018 2:16 pm

Dancer
Active

Re: KAYNE WEST ...... AND .... " THE ABSENCE OF THOUGHT.

I am not black  - I'm Kayne
** Kayne West wants freedom  - white freedom  **      ( good thinking TA-Nehisi)

TA-Nehisi  writing at The Atlantic.   2 days ago.

#3 May 15, 2018 1:43 am

Vanni
Active

We need to heal all the wounds. We are here together to do so.

Together without consideration for race: any person of any race can help heal wounds, from the moment on we treat each other as invaluable, as brothers and sisters.

Endeavour which is being undermined by the present imposed toxic political correctness - probably intentionally, so hate can keep thriving and do its terrible harm. Censoring our feelings and the respectful expression of them cannot lead us to a resolution and allow us to step into a new, much more fulfilling relationship to each other.

I am so grateful for my husband! I take any opportunity I can to express how much I appreciate, value and admire him.

Once we've reached that degree of appreciation where we are invaluable to each other, how could we ever again take race into consideration other than for positive reasons?

Meditation among others has allowed me to experience that we are initially radiant spirits, eternal, and independent of our temporary bodies. However precious our various features may be when considered under a loving and positive point of view: how can we allow them to determine us and use them for anything less than an additional reason to love each other?

Last edited by Vanni (May 15, 2018 1:46 am)

#4 May 15, 2018 3:53 pm

Slice
Active

Why do you always post about these folks you have no connections with?  Gosh post about someone you know.  Post about RD, Hist, Expat, Kaiso or anyone damn else.  Dancer you are ah very stupid ooman.  Leave these fools alone.

#5 May 15, 2018 9:46 pm

Dancer
Active

Slice wrote:

Why do you always post about these folks you have no connections with?  Gosh post about someone you know.  Post about RD, Hist, Expat, Kaiso or anyone damn else.  Dancer you are ah very stupid ooman.  Leave these fools alone.

I guess you did not pay too much attention to the topic of the post .
Change did no good .
so .. sad. smh.

Board footer