You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 May 16, 2018 10:41 am

New Historian
Active

My three beautiful bitches.

Dogs_christmas.jpg

Lexy, Scoops and Fuggy!

#2 May 16, 2018 1:40 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: My three beautiful bitches.

They are beautiful. Dogs are the best.

#3 Jun 05, 2018 2:08 pm

Slice
Active

One day ah go have ah dog, but ah tink wife have to dead first.  Then again, she might let me have one in Grenada.  No dogs inside the house.  Wifee rule number one.

#4 Jun 05, 2018 3:29 pm

Expat
Active

Wifees seem to be of the same mindset.

I certainly agree with not letting dogs sit on furniture, or yuck climbing up on your bed... and I can understand to a degree  dogs shedding hair could be a problem. But then, brush it more often, and sweep your floor.

BUT when you have a tiled floor, or even board with no or only a small amount of carpet what is the big deal.

It will be much better for the dog to be included in the family pack, and it will no doubt be even more protective, and more friendly to you, it would also make training the animal easier... something Grenadians seem to do little of as they are mostly strays with a place they know they can eat, and sleep if they are not touring the neighbourhood.

Something all these so called owned dogs do, which means they are not protecting anything, unless they happen by coincidence to be around at the time.

I can't imagine why cutesy little Sally had you with your back against the wall with your knees knocking, she's only trying to be friends.... LoL.

CIMG0397_1.jpg

Last edited by Expat (Jun 05, 2018 3:40 pm)

#5 Jun 05, 2018 5:43 pm

Slice
Active

After I closed that gate, did you notice how she was trying to get at me?  That was not Little Sally, that was Sally the terror.  Gosh she bad as yars.

#6 Jun 15, 2018 10:53 pm

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

After I closed that gate, did you notice how she was trying to get at me?  That was not Little Sally, that was Sally the terror.  Gosh she bad as yars.

She's an equal opportunities dog, she will have a go at anyone new... and sometimes not so new... smile

I really would like to get her to be less aggressive, or at least know when to cool it.

Maybe next time you visit we can spend a few minutes trying to educate her to calm down. Promise I'll hold the collar firmly.

Board footer