You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 May 19, 2018 10:33 am

Dancer
Active

Harry and Maghan did it ..... Beautiful ... The Wedding.

Enjoyable, colorful  , morning TV  - from Mary Seacole/Deportee's   home town.
Great Church service , love is the answer.
Music superb. The young man on the Cello , nailed it.
Play , youngster.

i hope no one crashes out with the display of spectacle and 'class'. They could be on cloud 9 for months.

#2 May 19, 2018 10:39 am

New Historian
Active

Re: Harry and Maghan did it ..... Beautiful ... The Wedding.

Oh please, these royal "weddings of the century" are all sick-making. When was the last time any one of them lasted? That lot are just like the rest of us, full of family scandals, black sheep and ne-er-do-wells - except that they've got billions of OUR money to play with.

Right Expat?

#3 May 19, 2018 12:33 pm

Expat
Active

Aint watch it.... can't be asked.

An element of truth in NH's observation, yet Although not actually a Royalist per say I do think the principle members do and have "worked" very hard for the money, and in recent years the Royal Purse has not been as full as it was, plus taxes have been paid.... doh beatch.  They are only tenants of many of those Royal properties, and lets be thankful there isn't a King Trump.

#4 May 19, 2018 1:18 pm

houston
Active

Harry looked a little red in the face. Maybe a pint too many at the Horse and Groom last night.

#5 May 19, 2018 7:33 pm

Calypso
Active

houston wrote:

Harry looked a little red in the face. Maybe a pint too many at the Horse and Groom last night.

Harry is ruddy in complexion b cause of his read hair.r. The wedding was classy. I love the interchange of cultures. The Afro-American preacher, with his passion and vociferous voice had, them smiling. The black choir gave it a little soul. My common sense tells me that they will be a very popular couple. I wish them all the best! The dress was simple but very elegant and she chose a simple diamond tiara from Queen Mary's collection.

#6 May 20, 2018 10:48 am

Dancer
Active

After hearing  Bishop Curry's   sermon  yesterday  ,  at the royal wedding  , I reasoned  , that sermon  , was good for today  Sunday
So I will laze around at home today , have a little  ESA , listen to some music and say hi to people .  Lo.
HERE is a comment , that some on TS  might find alarming , lol.
>>>>> Former Labour Party Leader ED Millibrand Tweeted :::: REV Michael Curry  could almost make me a believer.
.....................(after that sermon

So what's new JA. Don't you want to get anything off your chest ?  Share some life story with  TS.  Spread your wings  ? 
Why are  you  going to Europe , thinking of opening some x rated business.
If you want to speak french , Montreal is  just around the corner.

'I was in Paris'
Just sad !.

#7 May 20, 2018 2:16 pm

Calypso
Active

Dancer wrote:

After hearing  Bishop Curry's   sermon  yesterday  ,  at the royal wedding  , I reasoned  , that sermon  , was good for today  Sunday
So I will laze around at home today , have a little  ESA , listen to some music and say hi to people .  Lo.
HERE is a comment , that some on TS  might find alarming , lol.
>>>>> Former Labour Party Leader ED Millibrand Tweeted :::: REV Michael Curry  could almost make me a believer.
.....................(after that sermon

So what's new JA. Don't you want to get anything off your chest ?  Share some life story with  TS.  Spread your wings  ? 
Why are  you  going to Europe , thinking of opening some x rated business.
If you want to speak french , Montreal is  just around the corner.

'I was in Paris'
Just sad !.

I loathe the French~ Very slack, phony people. Most of my time will be spent in Marseille, a province loved my Claude Mckay; I want to see Arles, Avigon, and James Baldwin's  abandoned house in St. Paul de Vence. I will be in Carry le Rouet, the same town where Jaz great, Nina Simone died. Most of all, I will be beach bumming in blue water. I will then head on to Paris for four days, I hope I don't get snubbed!

Last edited by Calypso (May 20, 2018 2:19 pm)

#8 May 22, 2018 8:36 am

Dancer
Active

Cassis et les Calanques looks like a great place to unwind and enjoy. Nice up to date schooners , blue beautiful waters , white cliffs , but I see no one bathing  in the blue  waters.
White Cliffs, eh ?
* Last week this Alabama  lawmaker claimed  that rocks from the white Cliffs of Dover and the California coastline cause rising sea levels * Watch yourself on Cassis.
-Then on to Paris hoping not to get snubbed - first good luck.
Looking for something far away from home. Not classy at all.
sad.

Board footer