You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 May 29, 2018 4:10 pm

houston
Active

Real life Spider-Man

Check out the video to see that guy climb. Also amazing that the 4 year old was able to hang on for so long. Bravo!

http://nationalpost.com/news/world/spid … ve-a-child

Offline

#2 May 29, 2018 4:56 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: Real life Spider-Man

That is damned heroic is what that is!

Offline

#3 May 29, 2018 6:00 pm

Expat
Active

Re: Real life Spider-Man

The spirit would have been willing, but the body would have been weak. There is no way I could have climbed that.. even 20 years ago. Now if that had been England they would have shaken his hand, and then taken him to the deportation lounge at immigration.

Kinda wonder why the next door neighbour that was holding one of the hands didn't do more as he was already on point.

Offline

#4 May 29, 2018 6:36 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: Real life Spider-Man

"Kinda wonder why the next door neighbour that was holding one of the hands didn't do more as he was already on point."

He was waiting for Spidey!!

Offline

#5 May 29, 2018 6:38 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: Real life Spider-Man

Expat wrote:

Kinda wonder why the next door neighbour that was holding one of the hands didn't do more as he was already on point.

Because he was already a French citizen? smile

Offline

#6 May 29, 2018 7:31 pm

houston
Active

Re: Real life Spider-Man

Expat wrote:

The spirit would have been willing, but the body would have been weak. There is no way I could have climbed that.. even 20 years ago. Now if that had been England they would have shaken his hand, and then taken him to the deportation lounge at immigration.

Kinda wonder why the next door neighbour that was holding one of the hands didn't do more as he was already on point.

Obviously the next door neighbour didn't have the ability to reach around a partition and grab hold of the kid in any way. Think about it.

Offline

#7 May 29, 2018 11:23 pm

Expat
Active

Re: Real life Spider-Man

houston wrote:
Expat wrote:

The spirit would have been willing, but the body would have been weak. There is no way I could have climbed that.. even 20 years ago. Now if that had been England they would have shaken his hand, and then taken him to the deportation lounge at immigration.

Kinda wonder why the next door neighbour that was holding one of the hands didn't do more as he was already on point.

Obviously the next door neighbour didn't have the ability to reach around a partition and grab hold of the kid in any way. Think about it.

It's far from obvious. He starts raising the childs arm just as the hero arrives. He could have done that and more before. Hooray for spider man.

Offline

#8 May 30, 2018 7:45 am

Slice
Active

Re: Real life Spider-Man

That man is ah ASSHOLE.  If you think for one second that I am an immigrant and ah playing Hero to save someone, no sir not me. If he was in America, he would of been deported.

Offline

#9 May 31, 2018 7:06 pm

Calypso
Active

Re: Real life Spider-Man

houston wrote:

Check out the video to see that guy climb. Also amazing that the 4 year old was able to hang on for so long. Bravo!

http://nationalpost.com/news/world/spid … ve-a-child

HE SHOULD GET IMMEDIATE FRENCH CITIZENSHIP FOR THAT HEROIC ACT!!!!

Offline

#10 May 31, 2018 7:08 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: Real life Spider-Man

Slice wrote:

That man is ah ASSHOLE.  If you think for one second that I am an immigrant and ah playing Hero to save someone, no sir not me. If he was in America, he would of been deported.

He may be a lot of things, but an ASSHOLE is NOT one of them.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB