You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 May 31, 2018 5:35 pm

Dancer
Active

Samantha Bee Calls Ivanka Trump a Feckless C*** .

What a Classless  Time.
Spike Lee , Jay j , Roseanne , the President of the USA.

and now Samantha Bee call Ivanka Trump a " feckless C***".

Well she apologized , saying she stepped over the line.     .....  Even TS has rules , about that sort of language. lol.

One of our posters will  not be  pleased , shocked , deciding to go to Europe for some decorum ,  France in particular , I think.   I hope she is not required to eat any cake.

But what can guys be thankful for ..... it was a woman that used the C word.  So we will  sit back and observe , no men bashing this time. lo.

A question , why did we allow women into men's sports locker rooms  to be exposed to our  cursing and now its all over the airways.

Copy cats. lol.

#2 May 31, 2018 5:42 pm

Calypso
Active

Re: Samantha Bee Calls Ivanka Trump a Feckless C*** .

Dancer wrote:

What a Classless  Time.
Spike Lee , Jay j , Roseanne , the President of the USA.

and now Samantha Bee call Ivanka Trump a " feckless C***".

Well she apologized , saying she stepped over the line.     .....  Even TS has rules , about that sort of language. lol.

One of our posters will  not be  pleased , shocked , deciding to go to Europe for some decorum ,  France in particular , I think.   I hope she is not required to eat any cake.

But what can guys be thankful for ..... it was a woman that used the C word.  So we will  sit back and observe , no men bashing this time. lo.

A question , why did we allow women into men's sports locker rooms  to be exposed to our  cursing and now its all over the airways.

Copy cats. lol.

Strong language, Dancer. I wouldn't go on national tele with a dirty mouth!

Counting down the days.

Last edited by Calypso (May 31, 2018 5:44 pm)

#3 May 31, 2018 5:49 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Feckless?  She called her feckless?  That's an outrage!

#4 May 31, 2018 5:52 pm

Expat
Active

Don't even come close...

#5 May 31, 2018 6:11 pm

Calypso
Active

Expat wrote:

Don't even come close...

The two places are totally different and equally beautiful. The Mediterranean coast  has a totally different aura than the Caribbean. I love them both. Don't be so Greecentric!

Board footer