You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#11 May 31, 2018 10:32 pm

houston
Active

Re: The end of times?

A lot of turmoil starts with trade wars. America protectionism is always a hurdle for trading partners to deal with.
Looks like Canada will have to go without pickles, oranges, Harley Davidsons and bourbon for a time...btw, what the hell is bourbon? I don't think Canadians are all that familiar with it.

http://business.financialpost.com/news/ … measures-2

#12 Jun 01, 2018 2:57 am

Vanni
Active

How about if most of what is happening now is being (intentionally) misleading, and understood the wrong way?

How about if Brexit would be a more responsible move than appears, considering the possibility that Europe may not be the laudable organisation it claims to be, but may be yet another of those predatory lion-in-a-sheep's-clothing-clans-select-club out to severely affect Europeans?

How about if, while Trump is, the least I can say, troubling, he may have been the choice to avoid even worse with a - same as above, lion-in-a-sheep's-clothing Hillary Clinton?

How about if Russia, China and the BRICS countries, while I am not yet sure of their deepest motives, may be a hope for the rest of the world, rather than something to fear?

The recent sanctions on European products from America, basically proves that America looks out for America, and that Europe is just a vassal state. At least, now we know by proof.

Most of all, how can we blindly trust the media? Are they really interested in the truth? Or are they an instrument of manipulation?

I am allowing myself to say that, in my humble opinion, we are not meant to get into a 3rd world war, which would be the end of our humanity. While you are looking at the threat, also look at and notice all the failed attempts until now!

I do feel that our humanity is meant for something way better than annihilation. It's all about awakening, and the present minority which seems to hold the majority in its fangs, will be out of hold. Some of what is happening now, which we may not be able to accurately understand, may be precisely for that purpose: our awakening - not the victory of the ill intended ones.

From there on, the balance will tilt toward those who are of service to the Highest.

Yes these are utterly disturbing, stinking times actually, to be in, but how about there is a Grand Plan, a truly glorious outcome, for which we cannot fail?

Last edited by Vanni (Jun 01, 2018 3:07 am)

#13 Jun 01, 2018 3:49 am

Vanni
Active

If I may add these words:

"We have arrived at the epicentre of a profound transformation"

The stakes are grander than appears. And so is the outcome.

It's not just about avoiding a world war, turning back and re-establishing a "balance of power" - "balance of power" implying a violence: it's about entering a totally new space, with a totally different perception of life and consequent interaction with it, entering into non-violence. Ultimately, making of love not just an emotion, but the universal, deepest state of Being, and the foundation for everything.

It's about understanding power as responsibility. It's about a caring Community of Life.

We'll get to know with clarity and certainty in further developments of what is presently taking place. While there are some people with ulterior motives, who still appear to be in control: they are losing control. Their time is over, and I mean this in Universal magnitude. And we may discover that some genuine and trustworthy people have been there, silently, humbly, in charge throughout the turmoil of history, and are now here to take over with utter care, integrity and respect for Life, those positions which have been so abused. Ready to replace a system of domination into a system of collaboration.

I am convinced that we are here for a very, very good and glorious reason.

Last edited by Vanni (Jun 01, 2018 4:08 am)

#14 Jun 01, 2018 8:42 am

Expat
Active

Eh Eh, she breathes.

Long time no post....  smile

Sorry, but as you will well imagine I think at least 80% of your version of possibilities is wrong. I would prefer your version, but I don't believe it.

#15 Jun 01, 2018 3:12 pm

houston
Active

Vanni wrote:

How about if most of what is happening now is being (intentionally) misleading, and understood the wrong way?

How about if Brexit would be a more responsible move than appears, considering the possibility that Europe may not be the laudable organisation it claims to be, but may be yet another of those predatory lion-in-a-sheep's-clothing-clans-select-club out to severely affect Europeans?

How about if, while Trump is, the least I can say, troubling, he may have been the choice to avoid even worse with a - same as above, lion-in-a-sheep's-clothing Hillary Clinton?

How about if Russia, China and the BRICS countries, while I am not yet sure of their deepest motives, may be a hope for the rest of the world, rather than something to fear?

The recent sanctions on European products from America, basically proves that America looks out for America, and that Europe is just a vassal state. At least, now we know by proof.

Most of all, how can we blindly trust the media? Are they really interested in the truth? Or are they an instrument of manipulation?

I am allowing myself to say that, in my humble opinion, we are not meant to get into a 3rd world war, which would be the end of our humanity. While you are looking at the threat, also look at and notice all the failed attempts until now!

I do feel that our humanity is meant for something way better than annihilation. It's all about awakening, and the present minority which seems to hold the majority in its fangs, will be out of hold. Some of what is happening now, which we may not be able to accurately understand, may be precisely for that purpose: our awakening - not the victory of the ill intended ones.

From there on, the balance will tilt toward those who are of service to the Highest.

Yes these are utterly disturbing, stinking times actually, to be in, but how about there is a Grand Plan, a truly glorious outcome, for which we cannot fail?

I appreciate your sentiments Vanni, but wonder...Who are those that are of service to the Highest? Who or what exactly is the Highest?
As for media, I strongly agree with you.
There are 3 sides to every story. #3 usually being the truth that lays somewhere in between.
I find Al Jazeera always presents an interesting view.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/05/ … 48849.html

#16 Jun 01, 2018 4:15 pm

Expat
Active

looks like role reversal.

China was the isolationist country for a very long time. Now its putting ingredients in everyone's cake.

America was buzzing around like a mosquito on heat, now its getting ready to shut boarders, and play with itself in isolation.

#17 Jun 01, 2018 6:31 pm

houston
Active

It's difficult but I not to buy American or Chinese. There are alternatives.

#18 Jun 01, 2018 6:50 pm

houston
Active

Board footer