You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Jan 23, 2017 10:48 am

Slice

IT IS NOT IMPORTANT TO BE YOURSELF

you must know someone that  is famous and that makes you important.

I hate it, when folks throw in my face, that they met this important person and they know so and so.
Why do anyone need any person to qualify them.  What are the benefits of meeting someone, who doh really care about you?
I started speaking to someone and immediately they started dropping names.  That is such ah huge turn off for me.  Ah doh care if it is ah man or ah woman.

That kind of behavior, tells me you are not very comfortable in your skin, and you need someone to qualify you.

I ent saying there are not benefits for knowing some famous folks, but AH GOSH man stop the DAMN name droppings.  You actually look  and sound very stupid.

Any chance I get I brag, about me Grand muma and grand pupa.  You see these folks made me the person I am today, and they are my heroes.  Not ah soul else.

#2 Jan 23, 2017 5:45 pm

Lily

Re: IT IS NOT IMPORTANT TO BE YOURSELF

Nice you let them know how you feel, we all come by birth and none of us will make it out alive any way.

#3 Jan 25, 2017 11:22 pm

kevkenrick

Re: IT IS NOT IMPORTANT TO BE YOURSELF

Well said.

Board footer