You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Jun 01, 2018 2:22 am

Calypso
Active

When Wrinkled Women Wear Bikinis!

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/684124999619126481/

That pictures is funny. It's shows The Queen's face on Ivana's Trump's body wearing a bikini.  Who says that bikinis are only for younger shapely women???Bikinis are for every woman who is comfortable wither her body--even if she wears a ton! Now that's confidence.

#2 Jun 01, 2018 8:50 am

Expat
Active

Re: When Wrinkled Women Wear Bikinis!

Nah, watching a fat person waddle is like watching a bowl of Jello shake. Just the thought of all that self administered yellow fat makes me nauseous.

Extremely slim aged people with dry wrinkly butts and varicose veins should keep them to themselves too.

#3 Jun 01, 2018 9:16 am

Dancer
Active

" Oh, Oh.

What are you trying to tell us Ms Calypso . That you will be sporting  a bikini on your European vacation.

Whoa !!!!

Please  send us a selfie ,  thank you.

Will  your  next news flash be informing us that you are thinking of having a ' Brigette Nielson  at 54.

Great pics on your page. Obama daughters are young women now. ... I saw Obama holding down his wife's  dress , cool.

#4 Jun 01, 2018 9:24 pm

Calypso
Active

Dancer wrote:

" Oh, Oh.

What are you trying to tell us Ms Calypso . That you will be sporting  a bikini on your European vacation.

Whoa !!!!

Please  send us a selfie ,  thank you.

Will  your  next news flash be informing us that you are thinking of having a ' Brigette Nielson  at 54.

Great pics on your page. Obama daughters are young women now. ... I saw Obama holding down his wife's  dress , cool.

I always wear a bikini Whether I look good or not. The beach is about freedom! Look at the now deceased  Duchess of Alba on the beach with her young husband looking all shriveled but lively!

http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Cayetana+F … abah4o5knu

Last edited by Calypso (Jun 01, 2018 9:28 pm)

#5 Jun 10, 2018 4:30 pm

Dancer
Active

To be  quite  honest  , I had no eyes for the deceased Duchess .
Stuart her husband  must have hired the Duchess's  ....  'Lady-in-waiting.'
I saw him lying between the two , peeping to see if the Duchess was dozing. lol.  The Lady-in-waiting   wearing a blank face (supposed to be caring  ) in all the pics.   Go girl !. lo.
Meanwhile , Stuart kisses the Duchess of Elba fingers for the camera.

Wonder ,  where Stuart and the 'lady- in- waiting' are now ? I would be grateful.

Hey Calypso , I saw the guys chasing you all over , you must have tons of mace at home.
smh.
Siren Calypso.

#6 Jun 10, 2018 4:43 pm

New Historian
Active

"Look at the now deceased  Duchess of Alba on the beach with her young husband looking all shriveled but lively!"

Lawd gross! Look, there comes a time when you've just got to cover up all that saggy baggy old flesh - nobody don't wanna see that! As for the Duke, well he's a Duke now, so I guess it's worth it. Nah, it ain't!

#7 Jun 10, 2018 4:54 pm

Calypso
Active

New Historian wrote:

"Look at the now deceased  Duchess of Alba on the beach with her young husband looking all shriveled but lively!"

Lawd gross! Look, there comes a time when you've just got to cover up all that saggy baggy old flesh - nobody don't wanna see that! As for the Duke, well he's a Duke now, so I guess it's worth it. Nah, it ain't!

Sags are beautiful, like a bottle of aged wine, hardy, mellow, complex but delicious.

#8 Jun 10, 2018 5:42 pm

New Historian
Active

Said every saggy baggy ever!

#9 Jun 10, 2018 6:31 pm

Calypso
Active

New Historian wrote:

Said every saggy baggy ever!

Aren't your scrotum sagged as well?

#10 Jun 10, 2018 7:01 pm

New Historian
Active

Oh no, my scrotum's tight as a duck's arse, thank you very much! But when it does get all saggy-baggy, I won't be parading it about in public, grossing out nice and decent people!

Board footer