You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Jun 21, 2018 6:28 am

Dancer
Active

Jada Pinkett Smith - - a little beautiful peach

Beauty treatments have gone .... somewhere .... lo
But where has the 'class' gone ?
Ask Donald . lol

Jada Pinkett Smith says her vagina feels much younger after 3 rejuvenation treatments.
The actress said she's undergone three procedures that took years off her vagina.

In related News :   STEAMING
Chrissy Teigen ,   posts photo in white face mask  while sitting on 'a toilet seat ' while steaming her vagina. ( she scared the heck out of me , was definitely not sexy.)
Is this a new trend. Steaming. ... too much , some privacy please.
Sad. Mary !

Offline

#2 Jun 21, 2018 10:29 am

New Historian
Active

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith - - a little beautiful peach

Vaginal steaming and anal bleaching - now I've heard it all!

"Jada Pinkett Smith says her vagina feels much younger after 3 rejuvenation treatments."

It's not her you have to ask, it's Big Willy!!

Online

#3 Jun 21, 2018 1:57 pm

Expat
Active

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith - - a little beautiful peach

New Historian wrote:

Vaginal steaming and anal bleaching - now I've heard it all!

"Jada Pinkett Smith says her vagina feels much younger after 3 rejuvenation treatments."

It's not her you have to ask, it's Big Willy!!

I was starting to get a bit freaked out, thinking of a steam cleaner jacked up the orifice. Not good I thought thinking of superheated steam on soft tissue.

Then after following links it is more like steaming your face with vicks. So what they should be calling it is Vulva steaming, which is the proper name for the external part of the female genitalia.... not a lot of women seem to know that.

Steaming the lower regions deemed not to be a good idea, as it will probably kill off the GOOD bacteria that keeps nasty infections away.

Offline

#4 Jun 21, 2018 7:00 pm

Calypso
Active

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith - - a little beautiful peach

Expat wrote:
New Historian wrote:

Vaginal steaming and anal bleaching - now I've heard it all!

"Jada Pinkett Smith says her vagina feels much younger after 3 rejuvenation treatments."

It's not her you have to ask, it's Big Willy!!

I was starting to get a bit freaked out, thinking of a steam cleaner jacked up the orifice. Not good I thought thinking of superheated steam on soft tissue.

Then after following links it is more like steaming your face with vicks. So what they should be calling it is Vulva steaming, which is the proper name for the external part of the female genitalia.... not a lot of women seem to know that.

Steaming the lower regions deemed not to be a good idea, as it will probably kill off the GOOD bacteria that keeps nasty infections away.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar … ikini.html

The lady looks hot in a bikini!!!

Offline

#5 Jun 21, 2018 7:19 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith - - a little beautiful peach

She not hot, too scrawny. This is hot, Halle at 51:

https://www.google.com/search?q=halle+b … 0O4_LONdlM:

Online

#6 Jun 21, 2018 7:28 pm

Calypso
Active

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith - - a little beautiful peach

New Historian wrote:

She not hot, too scrawny. This is hot, Halle at 51:

https://www.google.com/search?q=halle+b … 0O4_LONdlM:

At least Jada is lucky in love unlike Halle!

Offline

#7 Jun 21, 2018 7:52 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith - - a little beautiful peach

Their son is an annoying little brat.

Online

#8 Jun 22, 2018 4:32 pm

Expat
Active

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith - - a little beautiful peach

New Historian wrote:

She not hot, too scrawny. This is hot, Halle at 51:

https://www.google.com/search?q=halle+b … 0O4_LONdlM:

Halle's got bigger boobs is all.

Small boobs, slightly bigger boobs... Don't care.

Big sling em over your shoulder boobs.... your on your own with them, I gawn.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB