You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Jun 23, 2018 2:53 am

Calypso
Active

Third World Nation

Life is hard!!

#2 Jun 23, 2018 6:20 am

Slice
Active

Re: Third World Nation

But he still have he Cell phone.  The bastard can't eat, but he have he cell.  Life is tough here in Greenz also, just ah few minutes ago ah geee an woman $20.00 to buy some food, ah hope after today her mad ass leave me too hell alone.  I hate the term Third World, but under these circumstances ah go take it.

#3 Jun 23, 2018 6:33 am

Calypso
Active

Slice wrote:

But he still have he Cell phone.  The bastard can't eat, but he have he cell.  Life is tough here in Greenz also, just ah few minutes ago ah geee an woman $20.00 to buy some food, ah hope after today her mad ass leave me too hell alone.  I hate the term Third World, but under these circumstances ah go take it.

Absolutely horrible!! Poverty looks horrific but when it defeats you, it looks only worst!!

#4 Jun 23, 2018 7:08 am

Dancer
Active

What is  your point  , Esmeralda's  friend  ? Wallowing in poverty ?

Can we have  your input on  """""" Why Is Jamaica attracting Top Investors. """"

#5 Jun 23, 2018 9:55 am

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

Leave you alone.... Yu mad or wha.  You is she number one man now. The man wiv de 20 dollar.  Is you she coming special to fine passing with pickney and all for you to give a little change. Like you lost all senses when you went in foreign. Yu really have aLOT of catching up to do.

You see how they have the front nice, with little flower pots down the side of the drive.... and the back out of site is a sheite hole.  So because yu poor yu cant keep your yard nice.... too damn lazy is what. Is so they like it.

Last edited by Expat (Jun 23, 2018 9:56 am)

#6 Jun 23, 2018 10:05 am

Calypso
Active

Dancer wrote:

Can we have  your input on  """""" Why Is Jamaica attracting Top Investors. """"

To extract the wealth and put more people in poverty.

#7 Jun 23, 2018 10:06 am

Calypso
Active

Dancer wrote:

To extract the wealth and put more people in poverty.

#8 Jun 23, 2018 11:41 am

Dancer
Active

What a cynical attitude . Your activism is on shaky ground.
..... we have to do a better job in getting value from others   ,,,,,,    'extracting '   ,,,,, our wealth.

We don't give up , we try to tell the islanders , 'don't be taken ' for trinkets.

Board footer