You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Jul 01, 2018 6:53 am

Dancer
Active

The Swimsuit

Recently when you open the page to Msn  or  Yahoo . There is this  spot  of ads for women swimsuits  .
One piece swimsuits .
There is this  black and white  one -   that is called   a ' Tribal one piece swimsuit black and white '
cover most of the model's body , but is the most sensual of the lot . Lord!
What can I say ... " A sensual woman is the only cure to a modern man instabilities  "
" I am not sure what that means , but it sounds good. "

I could give give a Maymay one like that for Xmas.

#2 Jul 01, 2018 8:45 am

Calypso
Active

Re: The Swimsuit

Dancer wrote:

Recently when you open the page to Msn  or  Yahoo . There is this  spot  of ads for women swimsuits  .
One piece swimsuits .
There is this  black and white  one -   that is called   a ' Tribal one piece swimsuit black and white '
What can I say ... " A sensual woman is the only cure to a modern man instabilities  "

https://ariavoss.com/products/tribal-on … 5224065060

The swimsuit is as ugly as hell! Shame on you.

#3 Jul 01, 2018 12:51 pm

Expat
Active

Calypso wrote:
Dancer wrote:

One piece swimsuits .

Yeah, but the body makes up for it... smile

#4 Jul 01, 2018 7:43 pm

New Historian
Active

She'd make nothing look good!

#5 Jul 01, 2018 8:44 pm

Dancer
Active

Calypso wrote:
Dancer wrote:

One piece swimsuits .

Calypso  recently  you posted about 20 photos  of the now dead  Duchess of  'Burgandy '  in a bikini  , saying she looked 'hot' .
You are in no position to comment on swimsuits , after shocking the board with your idea of beauty .
You must now  post a pic of yourself , or paint a true  pic of yourself ,  to the board .......... just to be taken seriously in the future.
...we want to  see what you got.
Thank you.

#6 Jul 02, 2018 6:03 am

Calypso
Active

Dancer wrote:
Calypso wrote:
Dancer wrote:

One piece swimsuits .

Calypso  recently  you posted about 20 photos  of the now dead  Duchess of  'Burgandy '  in a bikini  , saying she looked 'hot' .
You are in no position to comment on swimsuits , after shocking the board with your idea of beauty .
You must now  post a pic of yourself , or paint a true  pic of yourself ,  to the board .......... just to be taken seriously in the future.
...we want to  see what you got.
Thank you.

Guys, the swimsuit is as ugly as hell and I can't take back my opinion. The model's body is quite curvy and voluptuous--if you like that figure type??? It's a matter of opinion.

#7 Jul 02, 2018 10:05 am

Dancer
Active

- curvy and voluptuous -    ----  lord !

> if you like that figure type ??? <

I guess we will not be getting any pic of the JA.

chick,chick. sad.

#8 Jul 02, 2018 12:12 pm

Expat
Active

New Historian wrote:

She'd make nothing look good!

Which she. there was no face?.... but nice shape, and if my perverted eyesight didn't fail me, and my over active imagination didn't go overboard, a nice bushy landing strip.  Oh to be many years younger... unlike some of us I seem to be forced to act may age, and just be a dirty old man.... smile

Board footer