You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Jul 10, 2018 3:29 pm

New Historian
Active

Male Genital Mutilation

I feel sorry for allyu men walking around without your helmets - you've been mutilated! Time to stop this barbaric practice, Papa God gave us a helmet fora reason, we should wear it with pride.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl … 65126.html

#2 Jul 10, 2018 3:43 pm

Slice
Active

Re: Male Genital Mutilation

Lord, why the F@@K they do dat?  We spoke about this years ago.  Doh get Vanni started on this topic, she was nuts about the removal of helmets.

#3 Jul 10, 2018 4:45 pm

Expat
Active

I'll never know, but I would guess that removal of the foreskin would lead the glans to becoming less sensitive to sexual stimulation.

#4 Jul 10, 2018 10:21 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Yep, mine was sliced off as an infant.  I refused to do it to my sons. They are intact.

Now, in fairness, female circumcision is far worse if it destroys their ability to experience orgasm.  Let me assure you, as a circumcised male, orgasm still exists.

#5 Jul 10, 2018 10:54 pm

New Historian
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

Yep, mine was sliced off as an infant.  I refused to do it to my sons. They are intact.

Now, in fairness, female circumcision is far worse if it destroys their ability to experience orgasm.  Let me assure you, as a circumcised male, orgasm still exists.

We'll take your word for it lol! Absolutely true there's no comparison, I've had experience with FGM and it's so sad.

Board footer