You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Jul 13, 2018 12:05 pm

Slice
Active

MY LUNCH MENU FOR TODAY

Half of ah very sweet pineapple. Two Julie mangoes, freshly picked and firm and two Coconut water, with the flesh.  For some odd reason I can't have these things for ah meal.  I will be hungry real soon.

#2 Jul 13, 2018 2:22 pm

Expat
Active

Re: MY LUNCH MENU FOR TODAY

Slice wrote:

Half of ah very sweet pineapple. Two Julie mangoes, freshly picked and firm and two Coconut water, with the flesh.  For some odd reason I can't have these things for ah meal.  I will be hungry real soon.

You living like a Lord.

Me, was one and a half hot dog sausages in a bun with ketchup and mustard onions and tomato's.

I guess you is me rich padnah... smile  Hey buddy can you spare a dime.........

Last edited by Expat (Jul 13, 2018 2:23 pm)

#3 Jul 14, 2018 9:09 pm

New Historian
Active

You'll find that your body responds to the change in diet from processed foods to natural island nourishment, especially if you eat lots of fish, fruit and provisions. Not only that, when I go up to London my skin gets dry and my nose becomes clogged with all that bad air.

#4 Jul 15, 2018 7:38 am

Expat
Active

New Historian wrote:

You'll find that your body responds to the change in diet from processed foods to natural island nourishment, especially if you eat lots of fish, fruit and provisions. Not only that, when I go up to London my skin gets dry and my nose becomes clogged with all that bad air.

Everyone skin gets dry, and nose gets inflamed.... Imagine how much clogging my large nose gets compared to your little piece nose.... smile

Your skin dries because the air is dryer. The pollution just plays havoc with your nasal membranes.

Everywhere has it's ups and downs. New blood coming here gets sand fly and mosquito bites like crazy, heat rash, and sunburn, swollen ankles etc etc.

But you can't brag too much about pollution, it may be more organic, but this place is as dusty as hell. I have never had electronics and electrical devices pack up the way they do here, and the ANTS.... jeees those things can be a pest. In your switches causing lights not to work. You have to keep things in air tight jars or the fridge, or else they are a mass of heaving ant bodies. Lord.

#5 Jul 15, 2018 8:14 am

Slice
Active

New Historian wrote:

So someone told me to boil some dirt and drink it.  Yep my body is going through the changes right now.  Yep that is me diet tons of Fresh fish and vegetables.BTW Yesterday me wife went shopping at Whole foods, she bought ah pound and ah half of so-called fresh Sword fish.  The price us$33.00.  Yesterday ah went to the fish market 5lbs ah real fresh Sword Fish ec$35.00.

#6 Jul 15, 2018 8:23 am

Slice
Active

Expat wrote:
New Historian wrote:

Everyone skin gets dry, and nose gets inflamed.... Imagine how much clogging my large nose gets compared to your little piece nose.... smile

Your skin dries because the air is dryer. The pollution just plays havoc with your nasal membranes.

Everywhere has it's ups and downs. New blood coming here gets sand fly and mosquito bites like crazy, heat rash, and sunburn, swollen ankles etc etc.

But you can't brag too much about pollution, it may be more organic, but this place is as dusty as hell. I have never had electronics and electrical devices pack up the way they do here, and the ANTS.... jeees those things can be a pest. In your switches causing lights not to work. You have to keep things in air tight jars or the fridge, or else they are a mass of heaving ant bodies. Lord.

So ah tink that is way race comes in, My skin do not get dry.  In America my skin really gets dry.  I have to use Coco butter in the states not so for me in Greenz.  Well ah guess ah have been lucky so far, not much ants, but lord lots of congoree.  They cause ah problem for wife, but me ah doh care. So ah tink the Sea water helps with the nose clogging.  My nostrils are not as clogged as if I was in the US.  As the Mango seasons get on the way, I no longer keep my doors and windows open too much damn flies.  I mostly stay indoors now.

Last edited by Slice (Jul 15, 2018 8:24 am)

Board footer