You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Jul 14, 2018 7:31 am

Slice
Active

ONLY IN GRENADA, THE EMPLOYEE CAN BE INSULTED.

Maybe that is the relationship ah just doh know.  I witness the owner of ah company insult an employee yesterday, he said "you are ah no good Motherf@@ker, ah told you to do this and your ignored me what the F@@K ah paying you for, you short ASSHOLE". The employee shot right back and gave an explanation, why it was done that way.  The owner conceded and smiled, and then called the same employee to do another job.

Lord ah was getting offended and wonder how the hell ah foreighner can come to the island and treat his employee that way.  As I sat there ah was getting highly annoyed and could not understand how can that happen.  Later ah found out, the owner is really ah nice man and really take care of all his employees and maybe his employees are the best paid in the island.  Before I left the owner called on that same employee about three times to get things done.  This guy is the owner most trusted employee.  Ah real odd working relationship, that really works.  They say in real life the owner wines and dines with his employees after work almost daily.

Only in Grenada.

#2 Jul 14, 2018 8:57 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: ONLY IN GRENADA, THE EMPLOYEE CAN BE INSULTED.

Only in Greenz for true, we doh business with political correctness, we call a spade a damn spade lol! A man with a big head is called Bigead, a red man is called Redman, and people will cuss you one minute then buy you a drink the next. I prefer it that way instead of dancing around and not trying to cause offence to an ant. You coming along Spice!

#3 Jul 14, 2018 9:31 pm

houston
Active

Once went on a diving day with an outfit out of Hillsborough. The owner of the shop (German) manned the boat on the morning trip with two Grenadian crew. He treated those crewmen like crap, actually through something at them with whatever was bothering him. As I customer I was shocked with his behavior.
On the afternoon trip Mr. Mean was not aboard, he left the duties to the two crewmen to be in charge.
Believe me, those two guys were a lot more relaxed without the boss man and did an excellent job. I couldn't understand their lingo but could see them laughing everytime they mentioned " Max the Boss". It was quite funny to see them lighten up.

#4 Jul 15, 2018 8:17 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Slice wrote:

Maybe that is the relationship ah just doh know.  I witness the owner of ah company insult an employee yesterday, he said "you are ah no good Motherf@@ker, ah told you to do this and your ignored me what the F@@K ah paying you for, you short ASSHOLE". The employee shot right back and gave an explanation, why it was done that way.  The owner conceded and smiled, and then called the same employee to do another job.

Lord ah was getting offended and wonder how the hell ah foreighner can come to the island and treat his employee that way.  As I sat there ah was getting highly annoyed and could not understand how can that happen.  Later ah found out, the owner is really ah nice man and really take care of all his employees and maybe his employees are the best paid in the island.  Before I left the owner called on that same employee about three times to get things done.  This guy is the owner most trusted employee.  Ah real odd working relationship, that really works.  They say in real life the owner wines and dines with his employees after work almost daily.
Only in Grenada.

No not only in Grenada some  people still throw themselves at others in position  all around the world to  be in their circle so let the employee take sheat its she the same boss will use to fire her colleagues.
She put herself in his circle let her take the insult cause she maybe got only the certificate between her legs  she is his trick  he tell her what  to do and she maybe tells him what to do  Who knows sometimes I wonder when I see thing so

#5 Jul 15, 2018 8:27 am

Slice
Active

New Historian wrote:

Only in Greenz for true, we doh business with political correctness, we call a spade a damn spade lol! A man with a big head is called Bigead, a red man is called Redman, and people will cuss you one minute then buy you a drink the next. I prefer it that way instead of dancing around and not trying to cause offence to an ant. You coming along Spice!

You can also call ah woman fat and she won't be insulted.  Try dat in the US.

#6 Jul 15, 2018 8:36 am

Slice
Active

leh me just this Mary, Grenada is ah different beast and maybe the Caribbean.  I was never Politically correct, so the Grenadain way of life fits right up me ally.  I want to be able to call ah Whiteman Honkee, if he is me PADNAH, ah also wanna to be able to call ah woman ah slute or ah whore if ah know her well.  Well I can do that, and ah sure ah won't get sued.  The Big world too damn sensitive.

#7 Jul 15, 2018 8:50 am

New Historian
Active

A woman once sorely pissed me off and I called her an ugly black bitch, supremely satisfying to walk away from that, leaving her open-mouthed and speechless! Boom.

#8 Jul 15, 2018 8:51 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Slice wrote:

leh me just this Mary, Grenada is ah different beast and maybe the Caribbean.  I was never Politically correct, so the Grenadain way of life fits right up me ally.  I want to be able to call ah Whiteman Honkee, if he is me PADNAH, ah also wanna to be able to call ah woman ah slute or ah whore if ah know her well.  Well I can do that, and ah sure ah won't get sued.  The Big world too damn sensitive.

The big world  could be bias in certain things  you making those abroad see what they are missing.  Keep your fingers cross Grenada following America  one day their bubble will burst . It's only a matter of time before they start sueing for  this and that.  Some countries catching up slowly on certain things very slowly .  America good they go to court  for any thing .

Last edited by Mary Seacole/deportees (Jul 15, 2018 8:53 am)

Board footer