You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Jan 31, 2017 6:55 pm

GMW

The new US President is a self proclaimed "Leninist"!

Meet Steve Bannon.

Who would have thunk it?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 … inist.html

Meanwhile these lil timid, toothless democratic leaders are referred to as "those on the left".

~Blouse and skirts~

#2 Jan 31, 2017 7:19 pm

GMW

Re: The new US President is a self proclaimed "Leninist"!

Also meanwhile, the majority of the population who despised Barack Obama and swore he wanted to taken their guns away seems to have no problems with Steve Bannon in the white house. Someone tell me what that shlt is about. I know. It's the most difficult thing to talk about.

BTW: Any thoughts go the article "The immigration ban is a head fake and we're falling for it"

https://medium.com/@jakefuentes/the-imm … .xl46l8sje

None of this surprises me. If any of you here are surprised you'll soon get up to speed and will even be defending the shlt also.

#3 Jan 31, 2017 9:05 pm

Real Distwalker

I wish could verify that Leninist statement.   I mean, bannon is a flaming asshole but it is hard to figure him a Leninist.

#4 Jan 31, 2017 10:29 pm

GMW

>>I met Steve Bannon—the executive director of Breitbart.com who’s now become the chief executive of the Trump campaign, replacing the newly resigned Paul Manafort—at a book party held in his Capitol Hill townhouse on Nov. 12, 2013. We were standing next to a picture of his daughter, a West Point graduate, who at the time was a lieutenant in the 101 Airborne Division serving in Iraq. The picture was notable because she was sitting on what was once Saddam Hussein’s gold throne with a machine gun on her lap. “I’m very proud of her,” Bannon said.
Then we had a long talk about his approach to politics. He never called himself a “populist” or an “American nationalist,” as so many think of him today. “I’m a Leninist,” Bannon proudly proclaimed.

Shocked, I asked him what he meant.
“Lenin,” he answered, “wanted to destroy the state, and that’s my goal too. I want to bring everything crashing down, and destroy all of today’s establishment.” Bannon was employing Lenin’s strategy for Tea Party populist goals. He included in that group the Republican and Democratic Parties, as well as the traditional conservative press.<<

#5 Jan 31, 2017 11:09 pm

Real Distwalker

Yeah, but it is just hearsay.  Nobody believes anything like that if it is just once person's word.  They will just say "FAKE NEWS".

#6 Feb 01, 2017 1:10 pm

Slice

RD, you are leaving out the most important part about Bannon,  he is ah Racist.

I know GMW was always warning us about racist American, who will be voting Trump. Can't say he did not warn us.  My question to GM, is why did 10% of Africans-American  and 33 . 3% vote Trump?

Last edited by Slice (Feb 01, 2017 1:12 pm)

#7 Feb 01, 2017 8:39 pm

GMW

>>My question to GM, is why did 10% of Africans-American  and 33 . 3% vote Trump?<<

There's a running "joke" that 90% of republicans, including black ones, have racist tendencies. LOL. But it's no surprise to me that 1 in 10 blacks are too greedy and stupid to realize that they too are the objects of Trump's hatred. I expected it to be a higher number.

Board footer