You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#11 Jul 17, 2018 8:02 am

Dancer
Active

Re: SWEET VIDEO. WATCH TILL THE END

I was to mention Expat's epic sentence
  >>>> That is NOTHING like calypso or soca , """ and I am not so primitive as to be talking about 'yellow bird ' <<<<
...That is a classic , to my mind  :  " Expat knows what's going on ".

Lmao. I wonder how many , many colored tourist shirts he still  owns.
..... and a couple of 45's .....  playing , ' yellow bird , up in the banana tree '

..too sad ,  lol.

#12 Jul 17, 2018 10:21 am

Slice
Active

Yep ah must agree with you Expat, the first time ah heard it, ah say that is ah sweet African tune, but KES is from T&T.  This tune is breaking down the Caribbean.  Can't wait to see the video.  Daily I start my Musical prelude with that song and then Mr Killa Conguer and than ah take on the madness.

#13 Jul 20, 2018 10:45 am

FatCat

Slice what do you like most about the video?  I my opinion I think it is some really good work the guys have put in.

#14 Jul 20, 2018 10:56 am

Slice
Active

I think this video has messages.  The number one message is, Grenadain women today.  The women featured in the video is extremely sexy, and last it is nicely down.  Here is the other ting, I wanted to show ah woman on here, how handsome Caribbean are; because, she posted ah story about ah Italian man, that looked beat up and worn out.

The very last ting, In Baltimore in the Caribbean world, my nickname was Thing In The Waist.  Blaker Dan remind me about ah Younger me.

Board footer