1. PM Thomas came on TV and radio last night to give a national address. He attacked the NNP leadership, he attacked a party member who now sits as an independent in the House and has filed a no confidence vote.
2.In his ongoing attempt to further pacify Grnadians, he talked about an $8.5 million China loan but failed to tell listeners how the loan is intended to improve the Grenada Ecinomic situation.
3. He informed listeners that AN AGREEMENT will be signed with TRINIDAD next week to explore CARBON RESOURCES. He did not say when the agreement will be put into functional operation, when will the equipment arrive, how many jobs will be created and future economic benefits.
4. Feeder Roads, Athletic Stadium and Tourist Boats initiatives. He failed to tell the Grenadian people that under the NNP, the Esplanade Tourist Pier was developed through the ses reclamation project; NNP started Feeder Roads but his NDC government cancelled it. It is now being restarted. The Athletic Stadium was agreed to 5 years ago under the NNP. Therefore to come on radio and give listeners that the NDC is starting new things IS A BIG LIE AND VERY MISLEADING. SUCH POLITICAL DISHONESTY MUST STOP.
5. He did not tell Grenadians about the $760 Milllion he and the Finance Minister has hidden in the Treasury Cupboard.
6. He did not mention Grenada's current national debt and what specifically has been occured by his Government. Yes, his government has the responsibilty to repay Grenada debts that has been incurred by any previous government.
7. To put the address in an analytical context, it was a farewell speech. He knows that the Hood motion WILL SUCCEED. HIS ATTEMPT FOR SYMPATHY las night wont work because his government has been a failure.
8. BY TILLY, Feeder roads, Kirani arrival, NNP malignment,carbin resource cooperation agreement, Chinese loan and the hidden $760 million will not help.
YOU HAVE OVERSTAYED YOUR TIME AND YOU SHOULD NOW. DO NOT WAIT TO BE DEFEATED ON A NO CONFIDENCE MOTION.